e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream

Hydrate the eye area and minimize dark circles with this rich formula that nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin with jojoba, vitamin E, and cucumber.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use:

1. Gently dab the cream over the eyelids and the under eye area to soothe and nourish.
  2. Use morning and night after cleansing along with a daily moisturizer.

Nt. Wt. 0.49 oz./14g

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Disodium EDTA, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Is the elf eye cream worth it? I need something hydrating but not oily for the winter.
Has anyone seen results from this?
Does this help with puffiness and dark circles?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Target
I've never used an eye cream before, but I have to say this has wowed me! I love getting my face all did up, so a good skin care regimen is important to me. And after recently reevaluating my routine, I decided to start with products from e.l.f.'s line, including the eye cream. Impressed, especially for the value, is an understatement. I use this cream in the morning and evening, and it's so incredibly gentle around the eyes. It's soothing, and leaves me feeling refreshed. After a few uses, I was beginning to notice more even coloration around my eyes, as well as reduced puffiness! A big win for this toddler mom! The product itself is whipped-like and light weight. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky, or oily, and nicely absorbs into the skin. There is no odor, which is a huge plus! I hate mixing products that all have their own smell! Ick! Sleek packaging that has nice weight to it! I love how secure the screw-top lid is, and the additional protective cover and leaf pull tab are a cute and necessary touch! I recently brought this product in conjuction with the Beauty Shield drops and Keep Your Balance toner on a trip to Disneyworld, and I have to say, this trio is my new holy grail. And at that price?! 10/10 all day!
Dry / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone / Dry Eyes
Ansonia, CT
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for several months. I don’t notice any negatives but I also don’t notice many positives. It’s lightweight & I love the way it glides under my eye but I don’t notice any benefits. Perhaps my eyes aren’t puffy or dark enough to notice a difference, or maybe this product isn’t the best for me & my issues. I have oily skin, with dark circles under my eyes but only SOMETIMES. Not too often.
Oily, Normal / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Batesville, AR
e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream uploaded by Paige L.
I am so glad I found this cream! I use a small amount each time and this is enough for both eyes. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed. It is not sticky or shiny. Very hydrating and the area around my eyes are finally feeling SO healthy!! I have been using it for about 3 months now and I notice a HUGE difference. I have genetically very dark undereye circles and this is helping!! This jar will last a LONG time since such a tiny amount is used each time. It is a great deal for $1. e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Roanoke, VA
A friend recommended this to me, so I thought I’d try it! It does feel refreshing when you put it on, but I’m not blown away by what it has done for my under eyes.

Overall, this product is a very good value for the price! I think I may need to just give it a little more time. I mean... these bags weren’t built in a day so I shouldn’t expect them to go away in a day. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Combination / Acne, Blackheads / Dark Circles
South Pasadena
I discovered elf maybe a year or so ago and decided to give this a try. I bought this maybe a year or so ago and I've finally run out of it. I rotate between this and another eye serum that I use and I have to say, this is super hydrating! I gotta say, for $10, this stuff is amazing! Hydrates my eyes and also takes the puffiness out a little bit. Definitely recommend!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Columbus, OH
This brand is so good with their skincare. I love using E.L.F. skincare. This eye cream has been great in working on my dark circles under my aging eyes. I use this usually before bedtime along with my other skincare regimen. Usually another moisturizer from E.L.F. This is very affordable and the smell is pleasant as well. I have rebought this since my first jar.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
DULUTH, MN
e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream uploaded by Mary T.
I got this as part of the ELF Skincare Kit. I was really hesitant about using this product at first because I’ve never really used an eye creams before. However, after a few times of using it, I love it. The texture is nice and smooth, very gentle and I’ve had no issues with irritation on my skin. It smells really good!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh, I was hoping for more of a brightening effect from an illuminating cream. It really does nothing to brighten. That said, it is amazing for hydration. My under eyes look smooth and even my smile crinkles look less noticeable. I’ll definitely keep this for nighttime use but am still searching for a brightening morning cream.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Enterprise, OR
As a single mom of two that doesn't even know what sleep is anymore, this stuff saves my eyes from being puffy and having large bags under them. It's cool and refreshing and just all around helps me to wake up in general. After I started using it I saw results almost immediately which was glorious.
Madras
5his eye cream is very hydrating and doesnt irritatebmy eyes. I wear contacts and can apply this in the morning and night and it doesnt bother me the way some other brands do. This is a good cost friendly moisturizer that does a good job, especially with the sensitive area around your eyes.

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...