BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Illuminating Eye Cream - e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream is a nourishing cream that helps hydrate and minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for glowing, healthy looking skin. Infused with purified water and skin nourishing jojoba, Vitamin E, and cucumber to help soothe and protect the delicate skin area around the eye. Rich in antioxidants Shea butter and green tea.All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Illuminating Eye Cream see more...

• Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I thin...5 Answers
  • I need a new eye cream, I’m currently using e.l.f. Cosmetics Illu...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for dark circles? I am researching different ...1 Answers
LissaLoo G.
Rome
Review for: e.l.f. illuminating eye cream 57014 0.49oz more...
I have been really enjoying the E.L.F skincare lately. I honestly feel that they have really stepped up the game in the skincare department. I am on my third jar of this product and I absolutely love it. I have combination skin, and my under eye area can get really dry. I love the way this product glides onto my skin and absorbs right in. It never leaves my skin feeling greasy. I hate when moisturizers lay on top of the skin and don’t absorb into the skin. Than when you add foundation or concealer on top of that you end up with a real cakey nightmare. This moisturizer does not do this at all. The other advice I can give is when using this product a little goes a long way. I don’t hate the smell either, it has a very fresh clean scent not overly floral. The price point is very good deal, and this product can be found at most local drugstores. I usually get my product from Walmart because let’s face it the prices there can’t be beat. The only downside is that I wish this product came in a different container. I don’t hate the jar but I would like a mini pump version of the eye cream similar to the face cream in this line.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream, 0.49 oz more...
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Ever since I moved to the east side of the country, I have been experiencing intense dryness around my face (although I had/have oily skin???) (I lived in MI for four years and now in DC). I have tried burt bees intense hydration eye-cream and although I loved it at the beginning it seems to have had a negative/delayed allergic reaction to the product. I have tried expensive brands, estee lauder, etc, but I just keep looking for my holy grail eye-cream. This has done the most for me so far, super hydrating and light weight, I can use it AM and PM. I am not sure if anyone else had this same reaction but the first time I used this, it did burn a bit but it could be that my eyes were super dry. All together, really love the product and the price. Try it, why not???
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Review for: e.l.f. illuminating eye cream 57014 0.49oz more...
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream. I had run out of my normal ($89!) eye cream and wasn't able to afford to replace it, and had heard promising things about ELF's new skincare line, so I decided to try this. The packaging is attractive. I'm not a super huge fan of things in pots because they get exposed to air and they're hard to scoop out with nails, but I can deal with it. This absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and isn't fragranced (it smells like raw ingredients, which is fine, I don't want fragrance in my skincare). In a pinch, I used this as a face moisturizer and it worked really well, but I had to use a lot. I've been using it for about a month and a half, and I'm satisfied with the results. Not as robust a moisturizer as my old eye cream, but definitely one I would repurchase.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
elf sent this to me in a pr. this is my totally 100% opinion. I used this product and it was the first time I ever used a product like this. I didn't honestly see a nerd in my routine for something like this. but since it was sent to me I tried it out. when I first put it on I instantly noticed the cool feeling. it is a lotion so as far as lotion texture go's they usually are cool to the touch when you first apply. anyway I followed the directions and dabbled some under my eye area. the scent was great. didn't smell chemically didn't smell floral basic didn't smell like much which is ok with me. I also noticed that it didn't irritate my eyes. I do have sensitive eyes and even some eyeliner I can't not wear because my eyes will instantly start to water and sting. but this was just fine no tears no stings so yay e.l.f I did also notice that the small dry area was getting better so that's for sure the best part. it is not greasy or anything like that. the only problem I had with this was there was only about a teaspoon of product in the jar. I'm not sure if this was just a pr. size or if by some far out reason this is the amount of product that's in the jar. I guess we will find out when I buy more. oh and the packaging is heavy don't feel cheap and it's a pretty light aqua blueish color with frosted glass very nicely down. helps my dry spot under my eye and looks cute sitting on my vanity.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream, 0.49 oz more...
I started using this product, because it is affordable skincare and also cruelty free. This product claims that it will moisturize and brighten the under-eye area. I have used this product for the last few months, and I can tell you that it does moisturize, but I have not seen any "brightening" or "lightening" of my dark circles under my eyes. I think this product would be perfect for teens to start practicing a skin care regimen. I am 35 years old, so I do not recommend this product for people my age or older. I may still use this product in the morning, but I will switch to a more intense eye product for the evenings.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am pleasantly surprised how good this product is! I enjoy using this during the day since it’s super hydrating but light weight. It works wonderful under makeup. Gives results within first 3 days. It definitely works for my skin even though it’s sensitive. e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is affordable yet works like a luxury brand! I was recommended to try this by a YouTuber JKissa who I love and follow and always find her recommendations really helpful. And this product stands up to the test! I highly recommend checking this out for a great alternative to a high end brand that delivers the same great results! e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream
Kristina C.
Review for: e.l.f. illuminating eye cream 57014 0.49oz more...
The E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream smells nice, and provides a soothing dose of moisture. It did not cause me to have breakouts like many moisturizers do. It did not cause any "illumination" for my under eye area, as the name may suggest. It is a little bit greasy and so is best used as part of a night time routine to give good under eye hydration. I got mine for about $8 from Walmart.
Elizabeth G.
Campton, KY
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has dark circles and puffiness under their eyes. When putting it on it feels really cool to your under eye area. It does indeed take a few week before you actually see results for the dark circles but the puffiness goes away in just a few days! It doesn't take very much to cover your eye area. I got this product as a free item from ordering off of the E.L.F website and I have had it for a few months now (as I said before it really doesn't take that much when you apply it). It overall works and does what it is supposed to do.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Is Illuminating Eye Cream a really good eye cream, because I think of using an eye cream, right now I use my moisturizer for eye right now.
Geral N.
Has anyone try this one? I was looking for something really good for my eyes, it's pretty dry under my eyes :(
Diana L.
Devine, TX
Does this cream really works? I kinda want to buy it
W G B.
Is this more for dark circles or puffiness?
Sarah L.
Does this make you break out at all?