e.l.f. Cosmetics Hypershine Lip Gloss
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hypershine Lip Gloss
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

Does anyone else find this overly sticky/wet feeling?

Cyleste B.
Cyleste B.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes! It is a weird texture that is very noticeable on the lips.
Endy G.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes .thats why i would only put little of it
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Columbia Station, OH
3 years, 10 months ago
This lip gloss is very sticky! Although it is very shimmery it is not good to be wearing on a windy day! I wore it with my hair down and my hair was always sticking to my lips!
Kat P.
Kat P.
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, it's shiny alright but I don't like that I can always feel it and I'm always scared it'll get all over my clothes.
Theresa s.
Theresa s.
Denver, CO
3 years, 11 months ago
YES, way to sticky for no reason!
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
They are sticky, but I wouldn't consider it excessive.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
There really sticky but i think thats what makes it last a few hours. lol
Gloribel G.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
4 years ago
They have a stickiness to them but i don't find it to be bothersome like others I've own that are terribly and annoyingly sticky.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
4 years ago
YES! They are too sticky for me to wear.
Santina B.
Santina B.
Newfoundland, PA
4 years ago
I find this lip gloss to be stickier than others. If you're looking for a less sticky alternative, elf's liquid lipsticks are great!