BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face Smooth Glide Brush Wet, Glass-Like Shine 2 Beautiful, Sheer, Wearable Color 3 Safe, Gentle Formula 4 No Animal Testing Promotes instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I've never seen or heard of this lip gloss. Is it sticky?2 Answers
  • i found this very messy, did anyone else?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joan A.
Not disappointed nor excited about this product. I love anything lippy. I came across this on a Target trip because of the name. HYPER SHINE. Let me tell you, it was glossy with reflection. The color I got was Berry Cherry. It was pretty and a dark mauve-ish color which I loved. I will say that the applicator reminds me of the Stila ones that I use. The gloss goes on thick and made my lips feel just a little heavy/ waxy. But, I can't complain because of the price that I paid for it. For only paying less than $2 for a lip gloss, yes, this is a good alternative if you're on a budget, but I personally will be sticking to my other drug store brands.
Ashley S.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: Bubblegum
Loved the color of this when I purchased it from Walmart. The price was reasonable and I love how smoothly the Hypershine goes on. However, it does not last very long and you do have to do repeated applications. Then again it IS a gloss and not a stain. The other thing I was displeased with was how, on my lips, the color didn't look anywhere close to what it did in the tube. That could be another side affect of it being gloss. Other than those two things, E.L.F. is an affordable brand that does pretty good sticking to professional style make ups and tools.
Influenster M.
I think this is a good gloss to wear over other lip products. I initially tried this product on it's own and was not pleased. It felt sticky and the color was basically nonexistent. In the tube it looked like a really pretty light pink but I couldn't see it when I put it on. It is very glossy though and when I put it on over my lipstick it took away the stickiness and looked great. It is cheap enough that I'd say buy it if you want something to pair with other lip color but if you're looking for a gloss to wear alone there are better options.
Liz J.
Review for: Lipgloss Smooth Glide Brush #9014 Flirt
This lip gloss is a beautiful color, but the only downside is it does cause my lips to be slightly sticky after using. I usually pair it with another lip gloss or balm in order to reduce that. I think it is much less sticky than the other brands that I have tried, but all in all it is not a product that I can use on it's own. That aside it a very pretty color, and one that I like to use often, and is very affordable like many other E.L.F products. I love the company so i will remain a dedicated customer regardless!
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
I absolutely love it in the shade Fairy. The only cons with this gloss is that the color does fade, and this lip gloss transfers badly. Also, I am not even sure that E.L.F. still carries the hyper shine lip glosses anymore. However, i definitely feel that the shade Fairy is one of the prettiest colored lipglosses that E.L.F. has ever released. Only wish that it had better staying power for sure!
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of girl but I decided to give it a shot and I have to say I really liked it. It feels so comfortable and lightweight. I can definitely see myself giving my lips a day off of the matte liquid lipsticks and pick this lip gloss up. They are super affordable so u definitely recommend you take a look at these
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
E.L.F. cosmetics are a super affordable makeup line. I bought this lip gloss after falling in love with the color through the tube. Pretty cheap prices at just a few bucks. I was disappointed with it though. Seemed to thick and cakey feeling. Very sticky and the applicator on it was weird. Wouldnt buy this again.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
My fav lip gloss!!! I purchased this in peach from there website. Best lip gloss ever, it's sticky but not too sticky. It stays on for a good period of time. I didn't see the peach shade when i checked the site. However I love this gloss so i'll definitely be checkin out some other shades.
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
This is not one of elfs better products.... It has absolutely no color and is extremely sticky. I was hoping they would be dupes for Stila's lip glosses, but besides the packaging, they are not even close to being the same. I gave them to my daughter and she doesn't even like them.
Amber P.
I am not a huge fan of this product. For me it leaves me with a very bad thick finish. Which I do not like in glosses. If they fix this formula I could see myself using it. It is a good value so I would recommend if you don't mind a thick finish!! I would buy again if they fix.
Heather F.
Street, MD
What is the best color to own?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Does anyone else find this overly sticky/wet feeling?
Courtney L.
Do these stay on for a long time?! Like this post to let me no they do or please comment and let me no!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Can I use a lip pencil to fill-in my lips then use the gloss it's not very pigmented I see?
Caroline S.
Who else breaks it open to get the last drop?