BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face Smooth Glide Brush Wet, Glass-Like Shine 2 Beautiful, Sheer, Wearable Color 3 Safe, Gentle Formula 4 No Animal Testing Promotes instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• I've never seen or heard of this lip gloss. Is it sticky?2 Answers
  • i found this very messy, did anyone else?1 Answers
  • How is this? Should I get it? Is it expensive? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "They are a bit sticky so try not to apply them too thick. I have found that the color Blossom is my all time favorite. These are not super duper pigmented and are on the nude color side so if you have a matte lipstick you could apply a thin layer on top for a more glossy look. I really like that they are not highly pigmented because then they can be used for more looks." in 124 reviews
Alisa K.
Warren
I have the color bubblegum and it is a very pretty light pink color. The gloss is not sticky but very pigmented. It is easy to use and is very affordable ($4.00) and you can get it at mainly any drug store. I would buy this again and I recommend it to others.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
I absolutely love e.l.f. Products. The glosses are really nice. They can sometimes be a little sticky but not too bad in my opinion. They have a very pretty shine and are easy to apply!
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
Clickable packaging, I have found, is not my thing. Elf cosmetics are great overall though. It’s an affordable product and still getting quality. I love their brushes and the glass did not disappoint.
Jaddey C.
I love the elf hypershine lipgloss!! I love the applicator it has it allows me to apply the lip gloss evenly and nicely and it’s really inexpensize and affordable. I usually buy them at target!
Maddison W.
Watervliet
Loved this product. It did exactly what it said it would do. Easy directions to use and very easy to apply. I bought this item from a friend who no longer wanted it. Very long lasting and loved the color. I would definitely buy this item again. A little pricey, not too expensive. Price was worth it.
Ruth M.
This product is perfect for everyday wear. It stays on well and lasts a long time. It’s gives a good shine without much color, which is what I prefer in a lipgloss
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a really great product for how cheap it is, but it doesn’t last long and doesn’t stay on the best. It was either $1-$3 for it, so I guess I can’t really complain!
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
My most fave I love how this gloss dint go all over the place stays in your lips and love the smell of it I love the clear glossy one the plump gloss they would give you a burning feeling in your lips made them a bit plumpy affordable if thumb up
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I don't love this or hate this. It is a little sticky, but not too bad. It is pretty, and really glossy. I'm not really a fan of the brush applicator though. It is only $2 though, so I guess you can't have too high of expectations.
Sandra P.
Jonesboro , GA
Has a really nice shine to it which last for awhile. The product is sold for a reasonable price. I bought this at my local drug store so it’s convenient to find. The only downside is that it’s on the sticky side of lipglosses
Heather F.
Street, MD
What is the best color to own?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Does anyone else find this overly sticky/wet feeling?
Courtney L.
Do these stay on for a long time?! Like this post to let me no they do or please comment and let me no!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Can I use a lip pencil to fill-in my lips then use the gloss it's not very pigmented I see?
Caroline S.
Who else breaks it open to get the last drop?