BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face Smooth Glide Brush Wet, Glass-Like Shine 2 Beautiful, Sheer, Wearable Color 3 Safe, Gentle Formula 4 No Animal Testing Promotes instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

• I've never seen or heard of this lip gloss. Is it sticky?2 Answers
  • i found this very messy, did anyone else?1 Answers
  • How is this? Should I get it? Is it expensive? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I always buy the elf brand. I decided to try this because I love the pretty pink color, and the name bubblegum was cute. It comes in nice packaging and is easy to use. The color shows up very nice, the lipgloss is a little sticky, but you can add some Vaseline and it will glide on and feel better. I would buy this again for the great price and I love the brand.
Kristy H.
Gainesville , VA
Clickable packaging, I have found, is not my thing. Elf cosmetics are great overall though. It’s an affordable product and still getting quality. I love their brushes and the glass did not disappoint.
Jaddey C.
I love the elf hypershine lipgloss!! I love the applicator it has it allows me to apply the lip gloss evenly and nicely and it’s really inexpensize and affordable. I usually buy them at target!
Melissa Z.
East Haven
I like how it feels on the lips. Very comfortable to wear on a everyday look. Simple and hydrating. Would like to receive it again. The packaging is simple and cute. I would recommend to my friends. I love it !
Maddison W.
Watervliet
Loved this product. It did exactly what it said it would do. Easy directions to use and very easy to apply. I bought this item from a friend who no longer wanted it. Very long lasting and loved the color. I would definitely buy this item again. A little pricey, not too expensive. Price was worth it.
Ruth M.
This product is perfect for everyday wear. It stays on well and lasts a long time. It’s gives a good shine without much color, which is what I prefer in a lipgloss
Taylor F.
Always loved these lip glosses. They remind me of a dupe of the Stila lip glosses. They smell good and always have highly pigmented colors. Great just to throw on. I don’t use it as an everyday lip gloss, but I use to adore these back in the day. Great for the price.
Stephanie N.
Ok this gloss is so sticky. I really don’t like it at all. The price is good tho and the applicator is a good different but the gloss itself is just so sticky and gross. I would not recommend elf makes so many good products and this is not one of them.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
My most fave I love how this gloss dint go all over the place stays in your lips and love the smell of it I love the clear glossy one the plump gloss they would give you a burning feeling in your lips made them a bit plumpy affordable if thumb up
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I don't love this or hate this. It is a little sticky, but not too bad. It is pretty, and really glossy. I'm not really a fan of the brush applicator though. It is only $2 though, so I guess you can't have too high of expectations.
Heather F.
Street, MD
What is the best color to own?
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Does anyone else find this overly sticky/wet feeling?
Courtney L.
Do these stay on for a long time?! Like this post to let me no they do or please comment and let me no!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Can I use a lip pencil to fill-in my lips then use the gloss it's not very pigmented I see?
Caroline S.
Who else breaks it open to get the last drop?