Skin CareFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence

Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence

Hydrating Water Essence

Do notice a difference adding this step into your skincare?
Does this product minimize pores and is this product vegan?
This looks very refreshing. Is this product work with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence!
Brooklyn, NY
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Maika R.
This hydrating water essence by Elf is a great product to use. I use it to help keep my face hydrated during the day . I use it after I cleanse, moisturi,e and add make up if wearing any that day and it does wonders. I recommend if you're looking for something that actually hydrates the skin and keeps it looking flawless, Here you go. #skincare #selfcare # Elf
N Charleston, SC
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a bit thicker than most essences I have used in the past. I have been following the 10-Step Korean skin care method, with about half Korean products. I like the consistency of this, and I feel it absorbs nicely into the skin. I am 32, with combo skin, and this does not make me break out! I do feel added hydration when using this. Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Carolina O.
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Carolina O.
When I recently made a purchase on the elf website I received this product for free as a gift for purchasing a certain dollar amount and I'm honestly loving this hydrating water essence. It's basically like a toner type and I love that it has aloe and coconut water, it's a little thick consistency and not water like but it's hydrating and perfect for an add on to your makeup routine or your night skincare routine, I highly recommend it!
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by chelsea S.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
I purchased this to try out e.l.f. skincare products and i’m really glad I gave it a chance. If my skin is feeling dry that day then I’ll put this on after my everyday moisturizer. It’s not greasy whatsoever and it leaves a nice dewy finish. The only thing I don’t like about it is some of the ingredients.
Visalia, CA
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Saraí D.
Purchased at: Target
Apenas la agarre y la Cerda me a idear así mucho mi cara estoy muy feliz de tenerla la verdad se las recomiendo!
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Alexa D.
GOT THIRSTY SKIN?? 🥵 Cool down with e.l.f's hydrating water essence. It's light, refreshing, and soothing. Keep it in the fridge for a cooling pick-me-up on hot summer days. If you're new to essences, for sure check this one out. At $10 a bottle, it's definitely worth it. Your skin will thank you 💕
Norwalk
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by ami A.
Purchased at: CVS
I know some people may find this as a waste of money.. but I actually love it, I have really sensitive skin and get irritated blotchy marks from lotions easily and for a while this was all I could put on my skin. So I'm super happy with this purchase and will be buying more when I run out. It's super light and airy.. little bit sticky and I've even used it before in place for primer when I ran out.. and It did the job!!
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been doing 7 layers of skin method recently and this has been part of the my process.  The concept is pretty simple: It entails applying seven layers of a hydrating toner or essence on the daily. I have noticed my skin has been more plump and radiant. This essence is really good. It has a thicker formula than water but its not thick like oil. Still feels like water going on and super hydrating. Only issue i have with this product is that it does have fragrance. So if your someone sensitive to that than I would stay away from this. I have no issues with it though.
Gig Harbor, WA
The product is great at doing what it has to by hydrating your face, the packaging is nice and nothing to improve on the product.
N Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Hydrating Water Essence uploaded by Nica Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Was using Tatcha essence until I discovered this baby! I use it every morning before applying my serums / moisturizer. Very hydrating. No sticky feeling either. Tatcha essence cost $100 😬 and this ELF $10 only!!! Saves me money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...