BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating primer is awesome. It gets rid of the bags under my eyes and looks better every day I use it. It says clear but comes out pink. It does however go on clear so that's not really a problem. I use it everyday and love it.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
DUPE ALERT! This is a dupe for the smash box hydrating under eye formula. Only... Get this the packaging is actually better. The elf product comes in a pump and smash box comes in a tube which as you near the end is difficult to get product out of. Both products are pink gels. The elf formula is slightly wetter than the smash box but they dry the same. You will end up waiting a bit for the elf one to dry so I recommend applying this FIRST before other primers to give it enough time to dry. The wetness of the product also means a little goes pretty far.

Now for what this does. It increases the coverage of your under eye concealer/ brightener and helps prevent creasing.

Only downside is a little too much product comes out with a pump. I will need to be a bit careful to conserve. It's not the elf products are expensive its that they just sell so quickly they can be difficult to find. To purchase this I had to go to two different stores.
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for someone who's under eyes are starting to get slightly drier as they age (like me). It's not super, extremely hydrating but it gives just enough to keep my under eyes from looking dry and cakey. I don't know that it would work as well for someone with extremely dry under eyes. I use a heavy eye cream and then I apply this under my eye after my foundation and before my concealer and it seems to work great. And for $3 you literally can't beat it!! Invest in a good eye cream and use this for makeup application! e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has done it again! I will never complain about their prices and so far they have not done any wrong on any of their products! I constantly grab for an elf products if available at the store whenever I'm purchasing make up products! So moisturizing and keeps my under eye area hydrated.
Marnie R.
York, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more of a moisturizer primer than a silicone primer. I found that my concealer went on a blended much better. Did not keep concealer out of my fine lines, but didn't expect it too.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesnt have a scent the texture of it is very creamy and with a luminous touch i find my under eyes look way better when i wear this primer i love it and its only $3!
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it does exactly what it says and really hydrates my under eyes. I actually prime my dry spots of my face as well because it just works so well on my dryness. It's also feels really light on the skin which is great
Bethany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seemed to work, but after a week, and an almost full container, the pump broke and it's useless now.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this under my eyes because I've notice that my concealer doesn't crease anymore and my under eyes don't look dry. So I highly recommend it and it's affordable so what do you have to lose.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from cvs for a just to get it. Let me tell you I love it. Its goes on smoothly and even though its not clear it turns clear as you smooth it in. When I've used it, i have seen for myself at least, even though its a primer its hydrating so it's helped me under eyes plumb up. I was very amazed and satisfied with this. I finish off with my elf hd under eye setting powder.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???