BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I had never used an under eye primer before this one. I originally purchased it mistaking it for an eyelid primer... lol! I did use it under my eyes once I found out what it really was. I wasn't a huge fan. My undereyes don't typically crease and aren't dry so this didn't do much for me. It also seemed quite tacky and hard to rub into the skin.
Sky C.
This is a great product for people who feel like they look crepe ish u set their eyes.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I bought this on accident and don't know what to think of it but it's honestly really good! And the price is unbeatable! I love using this during the winter when my skin is drier
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
I love this under eye primer for so many reasons! It helps my under eyes look refreshed and new! It is easy to apply and blend, and for me it helped to hide my pores under my eyes, but it works differently for everyone! I recommend trying it if you want to see what it is like, or you have dark circles underneath your eyes!
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
I love this!!! I put it on at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing!!!
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is actually really good, it definitely give you that extra boost under your eyes and makes your dark circles look a little less noticeable. Works well with sensitive/oily skin types! Would recommend!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's super affordable and hydrates my under eye area really well. I use a lot of different hydrating products in the winter because my skin is super dry and this is one of them. This primer gives my under eyes the perfect base for concealer and highlighting. Even after baking I don't feel dried out or flakey and I've definitely noticed a difference when it comes to applying my makeup.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
I did finish this one just because i don't own a primer or undereye cream. I tend to have dry undereye area but i don't think this made a big diference that makes me want to buy it again. The texture is like a normal cream and it blends and sinks fast.
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It isn't a product I can day did or didn't eork for me. My eye area isn't typically dry and I sometimes have issues with creasing. I didn't see or feel much of a difference. So I can't say yes or no.
Liz D.
This product is very affordable, but didn't do much for me. I felt a tiny bit of hydration, but saw no lasting effects and I don't think it made my undereye look any better than it normally does. Save yourself a couple bucks and don't purchase.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???