BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
velia g.
North Las Vegas
Its really gets into my skin love it so much i woudl love to have one bcs it would really help out thx really
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I had never used an under eye primer before this one. I originally purchased it mistaking it for an eyelid primer... lol! I did use it under my eyes once I found out what it really was. I wasn't a huge fan. My undereyes don't typically crease and aren't dry so this didn't do much for me. It also seemed quite tacky and hard to rub into the skin.
Sky C.
This is a great product for people who feel like they look crepe ish u set their eyes.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this product! I bought this on accident and don't know what to think of it but it's honestly really good! And the price is unbeatable! I love using this during the winter when my skin is drier
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
I love this under eye primer for so many reasons! It helps my under eyes look refreshed and new! It is easy to apply and blend, and for me it helped to hide my pores under my eyes, but it works differently for everyone! I recommend trying it if you want to see what it is like, or you have dark circles underneath your eyes!
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
I love this!!! I put it on at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing!!!
Kate 🐙.
Hampton, Middesex
I have tried this product and firstly have to say, love the packaging and the handy little dosing system that gives you just the right amount to put under each eye. Does this make your eyes look brighter, no, probably not, I didn't notice a difference in the look of my eyes or the skin under them. However, it was a good primer before the concealer went on and did a great job as a primer and that's what I needed it for. Hydrating? Yes, I'd say that it wasn't drying at all and felt go
connie t.
thermal, CA
I love this undereye primer it help me smooth out my eye bags i had got it for free to try and i really loved it you dont even have to apply alot.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
I was skeptical but this actually works. I go through it really quickly and sometimes if I don't run it in wel enough I can tell it's uneven. All in all its an awesome product !
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
This primer is actually really good, it definitely give you that extra boost under your eyes and makes your dark circles look a little less noticeable. Works well with sensitive/oily skin types! Would recommend!
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?