BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Sarah C.
Livingston, West Lothian
I found this product done absolutely nothing for me apart from leave flaky bits under my eye causing my makeup to look cakey. I didn't find it gave me any hydration or moisture whatsoever so I would not re purchase this product.
Gianna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does not prime whatsoever. Very bad product. The whole product can be approved. The packaging is sleek and simple which is nice. I used it once but did not do its job so I would not ever buy this product or recommend it
Corrie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does nothing for me at all. Save the money because you will be dissapointed I tried another eye cream too from Elf this has a roller ball but I didn't care for that one either. The ball pinches me under my eyes.
Alex S.
I didn't like this product at all. I have slightly dry under eyes and I bought this to hydrate them before putting on makeup. This didn't blend into the skin at all, just sat on top and smeared around, and then when I put concealer on it make my under eyes look way worse than before.
Lizz C.
Trail, BC
i love practically all e.l.f products but this seemed to 'burn' the skin around my eyes. i do have very sensitive skin so i guess that's why.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Strange product. I actually think it accentuates my fine lines and makes my concealer and powder under my eyes look more cakey. It was inexpensive, but didn't really do what I thought it would. Will not repurchase.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't notice any difference when using this product. In fact; I found that it made my eyes sting even when applied near them, so I don't think I would use this again. Great price, just not the product for me.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA
I don't like the packing
I don't the size
The results are terrible
The make up is the same with or without the product
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
Ehhhhh it was ok not really for me. I tried to use but it just wasn't working out. There just wasn't anything special about this product for me to want to buy it again
Heather D.
I didn't feel like this product did much and it made my face feel sticky and didn't help keep my makeup on.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???