BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Shasha S.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Gabe M.
Schaumburg IL
I love tart their brushes are the best I found out about them in a YouTube channel of James Charles and now I love them I want them to send me stuff so I can will be there on my channel they are so smooth on the fees in the bristles are so so soft. I recommend it to anyone the starting off in the make up industry the packaging is also gorgeous I love the torticollis
Kayla R.
Ripley
Not a good under eye primer but then again most of the primers I've tried from them haven't been that good. It's really oily and doesn't mix with high end or drug store make up well I think it actually might work well if you are using an elf concealer and foundation along with it though so if you are up to try it out that way it may be well worth it.
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I think this product is about 3 or 6 bucks. It is wonderful. It is thick, there isn't a huge fragrance, but the smell that's there is light and airy. I wear this every day under my makeup and I love it. I have purchased at least 5 bottles of it, and it lasts a good while, so that shows how much I use it.
Sarah M.
I just got this product but love it already ! I searched it on the back of my hand and it made my hand soft. It really hydrated my under eyes and makes my makeup go on much smoother. If the container was bigger and there was more product i’d consider using it on my whole face
April P.
I have dry skin and my under eye is my most wrinkly spot with the dry skin. I already use a skincare cream for under eye but my makeup looked cakey after applying. I found this hydrating cream and it has been a game changer for how my makeup looks.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I got this as a gift. I wasn’t expecting much but i had good experiences with previous elf products. This was a new concept to me put it didn’t do much for my makeup. If i was to buy it, i wouldn’t be that upset especially for the price.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?