BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Houston
I didn't know what this was in the beginning but I bought it anyway and I love it !! And it was only 3$!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
This is so awesome especially for the peice you cant beat it!! I wouldn't send my money on anything else
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Love this eye primer. It goes on smooth and stays on your eyes. I would highly recommend tgis anybody
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Montgomery, TX
This product is awesome make easy to clean my eye and it doesn't make my eye cry and its affordable
Emily N.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Did more damage than it was helpful. made my under eyes even drier than before. would not recommend.
Joana N.
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love this product. Great for using before your setting powder leaves no creasing and a nice finish
rosabel p.
rosabel p.
I personally love this primer . it stays on for long . i totally recommend it if you have dry skin
lizz c.
lizz c.
I really like this, it's very hydrating and feels really nice and makes my under eyes much softer
Trystan H.
Trystan H.
I love hydrating under eye primers and especially inexpensive ones. e.l.f never fails to impress
Danna G.
Danna G.
Super recomendado, hidrata la piel debajo de los ojos dejando ti corrector por mucho mas tiempo
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?