BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
gracie f.
heyworth
I love this product! I use it on both my under eyes and my eyelids before I apply my eye shadow base and eyeshadow. It hydrates and creates a really nice base for my other makeup.
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
I will say that this product does feel hydrating alone and smells okay but after applying my concealer I noticed that the concealer just looked cakey. You know when you apply too much product under the eye area and your concealer starts coming off in some areas? Thats what happens with this even if I apply the smallest amount. I just use eyeshadow primer underneath the eyes and I've noticed it helps with concealer. I did see that some girls just use this at night to hydrate. I think I will try to do that with it instead so that I don't waste product.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Doesnt have a scent the texture of it is very creamy and with a luminous touch i find my under eyes look way better when i wear this primer i love it and its only $3!
Leslie A.
Denver
I didn't notice a difference when I used this. My makeup appeared the same as before I used it. Not to say it isn't a good product, I just didn't see a difference
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I love this primer! Unfortunately, I do suffer from dark circles under my eye from time to time, and also sometimes my concealer/foundation runs or doesn't stay on throughout the day. So prepping my under eyes with this product before applying my make-up has been very essential to me, and I notice such a difference when I use it. It goes on smooth and clear, does not dry, and hydrates my under eyes a little more. This product is not expensive, I recommend it.
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
I live for this primer!! I have very dry under eyes and this is the only product that I find helps my under eyes calm down. It's so inexpensive and there's so much product that it lasts forever. I recommend this.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
This is unexpectedly amazing. I was looking for an under eye cream to wear under makeup because they were looking dry and sad. so I tried this and it's really changed things for me because of how much more alive my under eyes are. there's no color which I wouldn't mind if there was a yellow tone to it for my purple veins, but it's good so it doesn't give a white cast on darker skin tones (I'm incredibly pale) and the fact that it's $3? yes lord amen hallelujah I'm sold for life
nacoshia b.
GRAND HAVEN, MI
I didn't notice a drastic difference in hydration but it did make my skin seem a bit smoother than normal. It didn't mess with my concealer at all which is a plus.
Jessica B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Some days I feel it works great at hydrating my under eye and keeping my concealer looking nice, other days it balls up on my face or causes my concealer to crease. Not sure why this happens. I use the same products every single day so I don't know what could be causing these problems. This would work great as a nighttime hydrating cream for dry under eyes though. I think I'll start using it as that.
Tamar J.
This under eye primer is great for when you have bags or dark circles because when you apply this before applying foundation or concealer it reduces creasing and helps the foundation/concealer stay all day.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?