BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
Haven't tried to get a fear of you so far kind of like it will update afternoon more use
tiffany p.
Works good and very refreshing and really good price and good brand it does hydrate good
amber n.
Riverside , CA
Absolutely love this not a thick formula super easy to apply and a really great price
Sabrina K.
Odessa, TX
LOVED IT!
Since i started using it my face isnt dry.
It is extremely easy to apply!
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
I have dry skin , this under eye primer helped my skin look more refreshing !
Erin K.
Low price, high quality. To summarize. it's my favorite for its price range.
Katie B.
Been neglecting this product and I really like it so I need to use it more!
Candice R.
This is perfect for someone who's under eyes are starting to get slightly drier as they age (like me). It's not super, extremely hydrating but it gives just enough to keep my under eyes from looking dry and cakey. I don't know that it would work as well for someone with extremely dry under eyes. I use a heavy eye cream and then I apply this under my eye after my foundation and before my concealer and it seems to work great. And for $3 you literally can't beat it!! Invest in a good eye cream and use this for makeup application! e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
I had this but now I can not seem to find it anywhere . I lost mine while on vacation and cant seem to find it in store to repurchase .It was a great price and an amazing under eye primer that blurred out the discoloration from lack of sleep . As soon as I can find it again I will be purchasing another one . I have a handful of friends and my sister who use the same one and also have the complaint that it is a hard to find Elf product . If you see this BUY IT!
Selena M.
Hartman
I would like to begin by saying that I had adore their prices are sensational with nice quality products. I received this primer as a gift and fell in love with it it really helped moisturize and set my foundation properly. It doesn't quite compete with high-end primers however it is definitely in the race and is it a sensational product for the price. Would recommend to my beauty gurus on a budget.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?