BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Love this eye primer. It goes on smooth and stays on your eyes. I would highly recommend tgis anybody
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Did more damage than it was helpful. made my under eyes even drier than before. would not recommend.
Rosa H.
Montgomery, TX
This product is awesome make easy to clean my eye and it doesn't make my eye cry and its affordable
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love this product. Great for using before your setting powder leaves no creasing and a nice finish
lizz c.
I really like this, it's very hydrating and feels really nice and makes my under eyes much softer
Danna G.
Super recomendado, hidrata la piel debajo de los ojos dejando ti corrector por mucho mas tiempo
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is great I love it so much and it's great to use on a daily use to hydrate under the eyes
Dana C.
I love this and it feels so good going on! It works very well and my makeup stays on longer.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Awesome primer. Its very affordable and it works really good! Great bargain for the price!!
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
It's wonderful. It sets on my skin easily, quickly and helps cover the bags under my eyes.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?