BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Gianna A.
does not prime whatsoever. Very bad product. The whole product can be approved. The packaging is sleek and simple which is nice. I used it once but did not do its job so I would not ever buy this product or recommend it
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is more of a moisturizer primer than a silicone primer. I found that my concealer went on a blended much better. Did not keep concealer out of my fine lines, but didn't expect it too.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I put this on about 5 minutes before I put on make up. Helps keep the make up on under my eyes which is the first place it starts running. No more fixing conceal two minutes after applying
Maggie M.
I love this primer! It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. When I use this primer I feel like my powdered cover-up looks natural instead of it being obvious that I am wearing makeup. It is a great price for the quality of product. I would recommend this to others.
Riley M.
47012
This product was very liquidy but it did reduce under eye lines and creasing. Could use improvement because it did not make my product last longer. My eye color is brown. This product was pretty easy to use all except it was liquidy and gave out too much
Roberta T.
This product does feel hydrating but it also seems to mix well when I put my concealer onto it. It dries up so I had to put on kinda quickly but other than that, it does actually work.
Jenny N.
This is a very inexpensive brand that is easy on the pocket so I thought I would try this for my under eye. It did work but lasted for maybe 1 hour before things began to smudge and run.
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
For the price this is a great product! I have used other products similar to this one that I like better but not worth the price. This is affordable and still gets the job done. I would recommend this to a friend!
Frankie E.
Helps to spread my concealer when my under eyes are moisturizer. It does not help with the puffiness but it is amazin at giving it the hydration it needs. Will definitely recommend this.
Allison H.
A product that is not found often! Excellent idea as creasing under the eye is a huge problem! Has green tea which creates a refreshing tingle, please don't stop making this!! Oh, and did I mention it's only $3?!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?