BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I do think this is a great product. It doesn't get oily or greasy and goes on smooth. I keep it in my purse for when I need a little.
Nikolas J.
Nikolas J.
Walford, IA
This makes my under eyes feel AMAZING! Very refreshing and hydrating! I even feel it helps decrease dark circles and under eye bags!
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love how this doubles as a moisturizer and primer. I do wish it were a tad thicker. But for the price l, it's definitely not bad.
Malae T.
Malae T.
Made my black bags go away. I felt like the primer was a little cakey but not enough to notice. It just felt like a lot on my face
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love how this primer moisturizes the dryness and crepy skin under my eyes. This under eye primes make my concealer look awesome!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I like this because it works and hydrates my eyes and I would use it every morning. I like that it's inexpensive and good quality
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This under eye primer helps keep my dark eye circles in check. Once this is on my face i can use my coverup and I'm good to go.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This product is almost like heaven. It decrease my creasing. It does what it says Hydrates my under eye where it creases.
Mar b.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Not too bad of a product and for very low price it's pretty OK. Not the best I have tried but still not the worst either
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
It does the job for a little bit but I don't feel like it holds my under eye makeup in place very well for very long .
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?