BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Erica K.
Syracuse, New York
This was super cheap but I loved it. I get dry patches under my eyes that end up showing through my foundation by the end of the day, and this stuff definitely helps. I recommend because it's frugal girl friendly!
Corrie M.
Does nothing for me at all. Save the money because you will be dissapointed I tried another eye cream too from Elf this has a roller ball but I didn't care for that one either. The ball pinches me under my eyes.
Ciera B.
I love this under we primer it works really well I have used it all over when out of my regular primer and it works very well all over as well. Great if you want travel size products. I would use this product again
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
So far so good very moisturizing and promising I find myself very confident in this product. It is very easy to apply and a little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I just absolutely love it
Liz D.
This product is very affordable, but didn't do much for me. I felt a tiny bit of hydration, but saw no lasting effects and I don't think it made my undereye look any better than it normally does. Save yourself a couple bucks and don't purchase.
Nicole G.
Rochester Hls, MI
This allows your eyeshadow to go on way smoother and more even than before. It is very easy to use and does not take long to apply. If i were to say one thing i would change is it sometimes gets cakey.
Alex S.
I didn't like this product at all. I have slightly dry under eyes and I bought this to hydrate them before putting on makeup. This didn't blend into the skin at all, just sat on top and smeared around, and then when I put concealer on it make my under eyes look way worse than before.
Marta V.
it does a good job at priming, so I'd say this product is worth the money you spend, especially since it's so inexpensive! I will say that if you don't use moisturizer on your eyelid, this will defiantly help with dryness!
Kristen T.
I really liked the idea of this primer since my undereye is one of my primary concerns. I think the texture/consistency is similar to high end products. This was my first time to try this products. It worked but, it did irritate my skin, so I won't repurchase.
Marie Jasmine S.
I am on my second bottle and Im not sure its consistently making a difference. It doesnt help my concealer last longer, but it does help it apply smoothly. It doesnt break me out and it is only $3.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?