BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
May A.
Nosleksoemosksoslsowkks eoc widow KGB giving KGB its idujc of jit. Ufin fub gig bfign grin fights U. High ugh. Dig
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I loveeeeee this !!! It make my under eyes look so refreshed and it helps yo repair that zone! 100 recomendedddd
FRANIBE R.
Baltimore, MD

I use it when I have been very busy the day before my eyes and remains sin Details with makeup. it is perfect
Ashleydawn W.
Love this product. Affordable and works great. highly recommend. can be found at target and most drugstores.
Mariana S.
Este primer para ojos es increíblemente bueno, lo deja completamente preparado para un maquillaje de impacto
Bailey P.
Portland, OR
Great! Smooths on easily. Nice smell too. Love the packaging. Hydrates my under eye perfectly after sleeping
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
Not really impressed with the product there are other great undereye products that are better in my option
Ellie L.
Washington, LA
Within my budget and work wonders for such a cheap makeup I recommend elf products to friends all the time
Crystal L.
Houston
I didn't know what this was in the beginning but I bought it anyway and I love it !! And it was only 3$!!
Katie B.
This is so awesome especially for the peice you cant beat it!! I wouldn't send my money on anything else
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?