BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
This primer seriously cut down on the appearance of fine lines underneath my eyes. Great price for $3. I think this will be a staple once I run out.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
This is amazing and crazy cheap and comes in a convenient size I put this when I wake up and when I go to sleep and my under eyes look brighter.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I love applying this before applying my foundation and concealer. I tap it onto my undereye and it definitely helps my concealer from creasing!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
My go to! Easy to apply, and portable. Helps with fine line appearance and helps to brighten the under eye area too. Affordable and effective!
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me gusta mucho este primer, de verdad ayuda muchísimo a la hora de usar maquillaje, a demás de que es un producto necesario para toda chica.
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
This e.l.f hydrating under eye primer its cheap and its very good for any skin like oily skin to dry or combination, also is long lasting.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I really like this stuff. It feels incredibly light and it doesn't lead to any creasing or weird textures. I pretty much always use this.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Athens, OH
This irritated my eyes. I would recommend using a moisturizer instead. The packaging is very nice but there probably is not much product
riley g.
riley g.
Browning, MT
Loved it! For a drugstore product very good texture,feels light weight defently would go back to the store and buy it again.no doubt!:)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I do think this is a great product. It doesn't get oily or greasy and goes on smooth. I keep it in my purse for when I need a little.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?