BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this stuff! I put it on after my moisurizer and before my primer. My concealer seems to go on better without showing creases. It is easy to apply and not greasy at all. I would purchase again.e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Alex M.
I used this for awhile. It is very hydrating and helps when my undereyes are super dry. I haven't repurchased it since I ran out because I tend to just use moisterizer, but this lasted me awhile and it's only three bucks, so you really can't go wrong if you buy this.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I love this stuff!! Definitely does what it says! This is my first ever eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised at how much better and smoother my concealer goes on after applying this cream! The price is great! Can't go wrong with ELF products!
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
At first I thought this was a primer for my eye lids. When I finally read it and used it I feel in life with it! Great value many would appreciate this products brought this a Christmas tree shop def will buy again once I run out
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Well of course since it's new I have to try it!!!! Works well especially with the other #elfmakeup I got today. And yes it does keep the makeup from sitting in the creases you may have. Seriously don't want to run out of this !!!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this e.lf. Hydrating Under Eye Primer since I have dark circles that I have to cover up everyday. I apply this primer before I apply my concealer and eyeshadow. It provides my delicate eye area with intense moisture making my eye area brighter and skin softer. This helps my concealer and eyeshadow stay in place all day without creasing. It works well to cover my dark circles and provides a nice base for long lasting coverage all day! Something I find helpful is to make sure to allow the primer to absorb completely before applying concealer or eyeshadow. I use this primer under e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer which further helps to conceal and lift my eye areas for a flawless finish. I highly recommend this product if you have trouble with dark circles and creasing from concealer, eyeshadow or dry eye areas.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
This ok but it really made my under eye area sticky rather than hydrated . I would skip buying this product they have some good stuff but I didn't care for this one.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is my to go under eye primer. As a panda (big dark circles), I need to use concealer all the time. And this primer helps by hydrating the area prior to the concealer application. I also love how affordable elf is.
Erica K.
Syracuse, New York
This was super cheap but I loved it. I get dry patches under my eyes that end up showing through my foundation by the end of the day, and this stuff definitely helps. I recommend because it's frugal girl friendly!
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This helps hydrate my under eyes. I have dry skin and this helps keep my concealer from caking up under my eyes. It's very affordable. A little goes a long way there is not much in the tube but not much is needed.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?