BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Joyce L.
Oneonta, NY
Elf produsts all work really well for me ive never had any allergy reactions to elf products which is often an issue for me they are also very economical
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
love this product. It helps my foundation and powder stick to the thin delicate skin under my eyes as well as adds nice highlight to the the area. love
Sheila J.
Waynesville, NC
Best primer for oily eye lids! A little bit goes a long long way! Just dab a bit on each lid and your shadow comes out brighter and stays all day long!
Kristy P.
This primer seriously cut down on the appearance of fine lines underneath my eyes. Great price for $3. I think this will be a staple once I run out.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
This is amazing and crazy cheap and comes in a convenient size I put this when I wake up and when I go to sleep and my under eyes look brighter.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
My go to! Easy to apply, and portable. Helps with fine line appearance and helps to brighten the under eye area too. Affordable and effective!
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
This e.l.f hydrating under eye primer its cheap and its very good for any skin like oily skin to dry or combination, also is long lasting.
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I really like this stuff. It feels incredibly light and it doesn't lead to any creasing or weird textures. I pretty much always use this.
Jill B.
Athens, OH
This irritated my eyes. I would recommend using a moisturizer instead. The packaging is very nice but there probably is not much product
riley g.
Browning, MT
Loved it! For a drugstore product very good texture,feels light weight defently would go back to the store and buy it again.no doubt!:)
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?