BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Luna D.
Luna D.
I love Elf's hydrating under eye primer. It helps to smooth out all my fine lines and wrinkles and makes my concealer stick to my skin and stay on. It's super affordable and well worth your money!
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
This is nice to add moisture to the eyes underneath before applying makeup. I'm not sure if it does a whole lot solo but I like it in combination with a face primer. It makes my under eyes smooth
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
It really helped my concealer to not get into my fine lines! It didn't take long to dry and my concealer went on great after the primer dried. It also has a little bit of a pink tint to it.
Adanna D.
Adanna D.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! i needed a primer that would cover up my pores and allow my skin to not get as oily during the day and honestly this one definitely did the job for me.
Noelle A.
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
Ehhhhh it was ok not really for me. I tried to use but it just wasn't working out. There just wasn't anything special about this product for me to want to buy it again
sherly l.
sherly l.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite go tos.
Cheap, affordable, but don't let its price fool you as it gets the job DONE.
It is good for all skin types, easily blended and light weight.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this product!!!! Will continue to use this on a daily basis! I am 44 yrs old and need a little help with my lines and wrinkles and this product offers just that.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
This product comes handy I will always have an issue with setting my concealer with out creasing and this product did the job so happy specially for the price.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
Oneonta, NY
Elf produsts all work really well for me ive never had any allergy reactions to elf products which is often an issue for me they are also very economical
Sheila J.
Sheila J.
Waynesville, NC
Best primer for oily eye lids! A little bit goes a long long way! Just dab a bit on each lid and your shadow comes out brighter and stays all day long!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?