BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Tara R.
I love this eye primer! I use this on a daily basis and it literally keeps my eyes looking flawless through out the day! I use one little sprits for both eye lids and it covers very well! Make sure it is dry before you apply eyeshadow because it can look "cakey"
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Goes on easy and doesn't have a harsh smell. Leaves ruse feeling softer but when alllied tingles a little which isn't really my thing. I use it before foundation and feel it leaves a smoother look for under the eyes getting rid of those creases that can happen!
Maria S.
I use this under my eyes because I've notice that my concealer doesn't crease anymore and my under eyes don't look dry. So I highly recommend it and it's affordable so what do you have to lose.
Rachelle C.
Swear by this stuff. It's amazing!! First time I used it, I was hooked. I have blue eyes, so I use a lot of darker grey and brown eye shadow that tend to get dull after a few hours of wear. No with this stuff. At the end of the day, my eye makeup is still perfect. I have told all my friends and family about it and I've even got several of them hooked as well.
Kate M.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! I actually use this primer on my entire face. It matches my skin tone well and does a great job of preparing my face (and under eye area) for make up. I have brown eyes. I definitely intend to buy more of this product whenever I run out.
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
I love this product it's amazing product... I'm the most sensitive under my eyes...it was given to me as a gift very easy to use ... my eyes are dry and this product helps with it was first time using I would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive eyes
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
This is exactly like the Laura mercier under eye primer that is $80(I think?) the ELF one is $6 (i think)
I love using it before concealer.
I cannot find this at the store anymore? I've looked at target, Walmart, cvs, Walgreens! If I do find it, I will buy several to stock up!
Holly V.
This is a pretty meh primer. It brightens a bit under eye, but not well enough for me to really like it. The best thing about it is the price, but unfortunately that's not enough for me to really recommend it even though I really love E.L.F. ordinarily.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I have really deep under eyes and I use this almost everyday and I actually like it. Works really well easy to apply. I love using this but it has its good says and bad days or maybe it's just me lol but I do use this in almost all my makeup looks
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this stuff! I put it on after my moisurizer and before my primer. My concealer seems to go on better without showing creases. It is easy to apply and not greasy at all. I would purchase again.e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?