BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Lina E.
Lina E.
Cali, Valle del cauca
Es un buen producto lo use una temporada y de verdad se notaban los cambios... mi piel se siente diferente y por mi lo usaría siempre
Anita M.
Anita M.
Buenos días me encanta la marca elf no solo por el hecho de que sea profesional y lo pueda utilizar con mis clientas sino que también la calidad del producto es súper bueno
Ayat J.
Ayat J.
Smooth application gentle on the skin really allows the colour of eyeshadow to show. Great primer
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Trail, BC
i love practically all e.l.f products but this seemed to 'burn' the skin around my eyes. i do have very sensitive skin so i guess that's why.
Betty C.
Betty C.
es muy bueno hace que la sombra se vea mas luminosa y dura mas tiempo y recomiendo su uso
Julie G.
Julie G.
I recently started using e.l.f under eye primer from Walmart. It is very easy to apply with a little pump. Only a small amount is needed for under the eye. It is a great price point and works well under the eye area to help smooth out lines before applying my foundation and concealer.
Fabienne S.
Fabienne S.
i think this is the best one it just makes your eyes feel very soft and the dark cirkels under your eye are pretty gone
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
This is a great primer and it is very cheap too which I love. It finishes matte too which is my favourite look. It doesn't last all day but at this price I don't expect it too.
laila h.
laila h.
iv used the elf liquid eyeliner it is stunning i would reccomend everyone to buy it it is vey soft and long lasting it is also easliy removed
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
I have never really considered needed an an under eye primer until I saw ELF had one so I had to try it because I've become an ELF junkie as their products are so affordable. A lot of their products are my go-to's every day even with all the other brands I have. The quality on most of their products are amazing and at such a great price. That said, I look in the mirror every day at my textured under eyes from night shifts and 12.5 hour day shifts so the concept of it appealed to me, I bought it, tried it and I love it. It works. It even feels better than a lot of my eye creams and it does all that it claims...I even bought a back up. I'm sure I'll make sure I always have this stocked up.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?