BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
I love this stuff. It really helps prevent creasing when I use it before my concealer and it makes my concealer last longer. It loses a star for its' smell. Otherwise, it's the bomb!
Christina S.
It was alright... but found it a little thin. Would use on weekends, etc. But if your looking for something that really going to make a difference, this isn't it.
Khadija K.
This stuff is just a ruse. It does feel cooling under the eyes, but it does absolutely nothing. If anything, it just makes my under eye concealer skip around more.
Gabriela V.
Juana Díaz
If this product was over $100, I would still buy it! I wasn't really expecting much being ELF but boy was I wrong! I had ELF coupons to use up at CVS and was picking up a bunch of random things at the ELF display.
Evelyn A.
ecuador- guayas-milagro
Oh, just another case of a great product with a great price that everyone needs in their life!!! I love the creamy formula that makes my concealer apply beautifully with 0 creasing and 0 cakiness. Great job elf!!!Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Angie M.

first is very good gives a very good coverage and moisturizes feels much lighter it is easy to exparcir, the smell is pleasant base plate is comfortable to use
Ida I.
Love this! It's my every day go-to under eye Primer. I have dry undereyes and most hydrating concealers won't work. This product was a game changer for me!
catwing 0.
Bristol, Bristol
Making my eye makeup oily and greasy. As a hydrating base/cream is ok. But wouldn't put any makeup even after setting with translucent powder.
Miriam P.
Tucson, AZ
i loved it it is really great i think i will love to get all these amazing products and i can't wait to have them all with me to try them out.
laila h.
iv used the elf liquid eyeliner it is stunning i would reccomend everyone to buy it it is vey soft and long lasting it is also easliy removed
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?