BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Janelle C.
Hamilton, Ontario
This under eye primer is amazing! Usually by the end of the day, my concealer is coming off due to my extremely oily skin but with this it stays on for most of the day. It's very lightweight and this is always my go-to under eye treatment! This product is so cheap so it's worth a shot to try it out of your oily like myself.
sar m.
This was great to try. I used this after a facial and when o woke up the next day my eyes were fresh. Packaging is to plain. The price you pah is worth to try it out. But not to use often. 3 times a week at max
Raquel G.
Armadale
This under eye primer does leave a moderate smooth base which helps to prevent creases from forming and you can't complain much especially for it's really affordable price but still a decent product overall
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
I don't know what this product does. It didn't help my circles, or puffs, or help my concealer not to crease-- if anything in made that worse. I just don't really know what this was supposed to do and so I can't say if it'll work for you.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I am having a love hate relationship with this product. Some days it total helps my concealer stay on and than other days it like dissolves it away. Its so weird. I tried it on several occasions with different concealers and powders think it was that that was the problem. But its not. I just end up with no makeup under my eyes. When it does work for my dry dehydrated skin so it helps to keep everything well hydrated and my fine lines plumped.
Fabienne S.
i think this is the best one it just makes your eyes feel very soft and the dark cirkels under your eye are pretty gone
has a light texture that glides smoothly across the skin without leaving those sheets in it, helping to soften the area for much longer. Besides not itch or smell bad. The highly recommend it for all people who suffer as dark circles.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
I love this stuff. It really helps prevent creasing when I use it before my concealer and it makes my concealer last longer. It loses a star for its' smell. Otherwise, it's the bomb!
Kelly A.
Kitchener , Ontario, ON
Helps keep my under eye concealer from creasing. leaves under eyes feeling moisturized
Ida I.
Love this! It's my every day go-to under eye Primer. I have dry undereyes and most hydrating concealers won't work. This product was a game changer for me!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?