BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
has a light texture that glides smoothly across the skin without leaving those sheets in it, helping to soften the area for much longer. Besides not itch or smell bad. The highly recommend it for all people who suffer as dark circles.
Pragna K.
HI AM PRAGNNA..I LOVE ELF PRODUCTS.I AM USING ELF MASCARA THAT WORKING WELL FOR ME...I WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OTHER PRODUCTS FROM ELF BRAND..AND I RECOMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS ALSO..MY HUSBAND LIKE MASCARA ON MY EYES..THANK YOU ELF FOR MAKEING FEEL COMFORT USING IT.
melissa g.
I tried this and it's really changed things for me because of how much more alive my under eyes are. Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!Also help makes your undereye feeling fresh and awake!
Tharika P.
This primer was very nice in that it didn't break me out. It does prolong the wear of my makeup, but not by a lot. It's good for dry skin and it stops any blemishes from getting bigger. I really enjoyed using it because of its easy application.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
This is a great primer and it is very cheap too which I love. It finishes matte too which is my favourite look. It doesn't last all day but at this price I don't expect it too.
Michelle A.
I use this primer too and I think it keeps the makeup from settling under my eyes, but I also use the elf undereye setting powder. I haven't had any problems yet with my makeup settling into my lines but everyone's chemistry is different.
Cheyenne w.
I think this product works well for the price. It's so inexpensive so obviously I wouldn't expect it to work as well as a under eye primer that's like $40 at Sephora. If you're on a budget this works.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
This is a good under eye primer for the really affordable price. I put this on in the morning and before bed, I feel like it really helps keep everything smooth in that spot.
wow me encanta es un buen hidratante solo e tenido dos y es muy bueno era perfecto para mi piel lamentalemente no volvi a comprarlo porque no lo volvi a encontrar
SHAROON R.
this is the one and only, this price its just great and accesible to everyone, and is a really great product. I used for me and my clients and give a really great result on the final work. It keep it proffessional
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?