BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Betty C.
Betty C.
es muy bueno hace que la sombra se vea mas luminosa y dura mas tiempo y recomiendo su uso
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I am a person with dark circles super marked and I'm always looking for ways to cover them. Because my skin is very oily product specifications are always looking wrinkles. Hydrating Primer ELF has a light texture that glides smoothly across the skin without leaving those sheets in it, helping to soften the area for much longer. Besides not itch or smell bad. The highly recommend it for all people who suffer as dark circles.
Laura B.
Laura B.
So hydrating! Really fills out any wrinkles around my eyes and goes on silky smooth. Will be buying it again
Ayat J.
Ayat J.
Smooth application gentle on the skin really allows the colour of eyeshadow to show. Great primer
Fabienne S.
Fabienne S.
i think this is the best one it just makes your eyes feel very soft and the dark cirkels under your eye are pretty gone
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
I like this product so much. It's amazing, after applying it feels really good. It makes your skin ready for makeup. I recommend this product if you want to keep you under eye fresh.
Catalina T.
Catalina T.
New Jersey
Excelent Product for the hydration of the face
I love it is very nice and soft
Iara P.
Iara P.
i love, i haved pigmentation and lasts long, has verything necesiti.
the quality of the brush is perfecti.
it is an essential for me.
i love to be high definition.
i love lucirli with dark shadows because it make me look a deeo look and when i use it seems to bring postisas tabs.
Silvia Daniele S.
Silvia Daniele S.
Orlando, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS SIMPLY FANTASTIC, ANSWERING ALL MY EXPECTATIONS. I LOVED THIS PRODUCT!!! I LOVE YOU E.L.F
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
I love elf products and epsf everything is great I love this primer tho love love it
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?