BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Valentina F.
Tucuman
Primes the under eye area to help prevent concealer from setting into fine lines and wearing off. Infused with Vitamins C & E, Shea, Green Tea, Aloe, and Ginko Biloba to nourish and condition the skin. The sheer, silky smooth texture reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and wrinkles.
Using a brush or your finger, apply a small amount on clean skin
Why one needs primer:
• Reduces appearance of fine lines.
• Enhances the color of eye shadow.
• Acts as a smooth base to apply eye shadow.
• Ensures that makeup lasts longer.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
My new favourite eye primer. It was so cheap I wanted to give it A try. I have tried a number of eye primers that cost more and I was satisfied. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Very light product, apply evenly and you need very little. My eye makeup under my eye goes on smoothly and keeps it in place. It's a must try and very affordable.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I am having a love hate relationship with this product. Some days it total helps my concealer stay on and than other days it like dissolves it away. Its so weird. I tried it on several occasions with different concealers and powders think it was that that was the problem. But its not. I just end up with no makeup under my eyes. When it does work for my dry dehydrated skin so it helps to keep everything well hydrated and my fine lines plumped.
jakquelin z.
a mi puno de vista y por mi experiencia con el, este es un producto para mi de mucha ayuda ya que en primera hidrata no se parte, y eso es favorable ya que para le maquillaje hace que quede de una forma mas uniforme, le da una buena ayuda a la cara lo recomiendo abiertamente, a parte es un producto accesible al bolsillo de las personas..
Katherine M.
I am a person with dark circles super marked and I'm always looking for ways to cover them. Because my skin is very oily product specifications are always looking wrinkles. Hydrating Primer ELF has a light texture that glides smoothly across the skin without leaving those sheets in it, helping to soften the area for much longer. Besides not itch or smell bad. The highly recommend it for all people who suffer as dark circles.
Alice M.
Norwich
Before e I started using this primer my concealer used to always crease and feel like it was drying out my skin, but ever since I have been using this my concealer has been gliding easily onto my skin and feels more moisturising than ever, I would 100% repurchase this product and I always mention it to my friend, defiantly buy it it is worth every penny!
Sara V.
Madrid
Is very very good it taste very light and soft and it looks very natural for me and for everyone and the matte finish is incredible for luck i thing that it has any sin protection becouse my face look very healthy i recomend it yo everyone
Janelle C.
Hamilton, Ontario
This under eye primer is amazing! Usually by the end of the day, my concealer is coming off due to my extremely oily skin but with this it stays on for most of the day. It's very lightweight and this is always my go-to under eye treatment! This product is so cheap so it's worth a shot to try it out of your oily like myself.
Jessie D.
Aylmer
I was so surprised by this product! It's less heavy than my eye cream so it's great to put under my eyes in the morning before I apply concealer! I don't know about the primer part as my concealer doesn't act much different but this product is great at hydrating my under eye area!
Iara P.
i love, i haved pigmentation and lasts long, has verything necesiti.
the quality of the brush is perfecti.
it is an essential for me.
i love to be high definition.
i love lucirli with dark shadows because it make me look a deeo look and when i use it seems to bring postisas tabs.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?