BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Huda P.
Sharjah
This definitely helps hydrate the under eye area so that the concealer doesn’t crease and ensures that fines lines aren’t exaggerated! Super cheap and works amazingly! Love this!
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
My new favourite eye primer. It was so cheap I wanted to give it A try. I have tried a number of eye primers that cost more and I was satisfied. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Very light product, apply evenly and you need very little. My eye makeup under my eye goes on smoothly and keeps it in place. It's a must try and very affordable.
Sneha A.
I purchased this product from elfcosmetics.com for $3 US. I feel that this is a really great product for the price. My skin reacts differently depending on the season and the year. Last year during the summer I had really dry skin while it was oily in the winter. This year, its dry on one side of my face or patches of dry skin in the summer. Therefore, one side of my face and under eye gets really dry. I feel that using this product helps in hydrating my skin and making it look more plump. I let it sit for a few minutes and my concealer goes on so beautifully on top of it
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
This product is a life saver! Saves my dry under eye area and allows my concealer and foundation to glide on seamlessly! Super affordable and comes with a pump which is awesome. Incredibly affordable and a great primer. Creates a nice base, almost sticky once it sinks into the skin but I love that because I feel like it gives my face products something to stick to.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
I did finish this one just because i don't own a primer or undereye cream. I tend to have dry undereye area but i don't think this made a big diference that makes me want to buy it again. The texture is like a normal cream and it blends and sinks fast.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I never thought to use an undereye primer, but after seeing it on the Elf website and having horrible dark circles, I had to have it. You only need half a pump for your undereyes and thankfully the pump is good enough to control that. It did hydrate very well and made my concealer crease less.  I don't think it prolonged wear (though I don't think it's advertised as such) but this is a very good item to have for only $3!
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
This primer is actually really good, it definitely give you that extra boost under your eyes and makes your dark circles look a little less noticeable. Works well with sensitive/oily skin types! Would recommend!
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I haven't noticed any visible signs that it has reduced the appearance of my fine lines, however I have noticed that the skin is smoother and well hydrated under the eye. I did read that a few people are using this as an under eye cream at night for it's moisture relief.
Philippa D.
I Got this because my eyes tend to get puffy or dry certain periods. I haven't tried a product like this but I felt this makes a difference especially to how my concealer grabs onto my skin, it goes on a lot smoother. It has definitely helped with the issue I was having
Iveana R.
The best they could create, in my case I have many dark circles and at the end of the hours the corrector is running and looks very bad, but with this product be sure that your makeup will last longer, reduces the appearance of the lines of expression.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?