BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
REGINA, Saskatchewan
I love this stuff. It really helps prevent creasing when I use it before my concealer and it makes my concealer last longer. It loses a star for its' smell. Otherwise, it's the bomb!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Gatineau, Québec (Canada)
This primer is so good it really helps for your makeup to Staub on and it doesn't make the product creased at all
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Kitchener , Ontario, ON
Helps keep my under eye concealer from creasing. leaves under eyes feeling moisturized
Yessica  P.
Yessica P.
Very good product.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
I love elf products and epsf everything is great I love this primer tho love love it
Miriam P.
Miriam P.
Tucson, AZ
i loved it it is really great i think i will love to get all these amazing products and i can't wait to have them all with me to try them out.
Katy G.
Katy G.
This product is perfect delivers what it promises its function I liked my 100% recommend you expect to check
Laura B.
Laura B.
So hydrating! Really fills out any wrinkles around my eyes and goes on silky smooth. Will be buying it again
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Muy buen producto realmente la sensacion es incomparable no seria una simple compra seria una inversiin
Amelia E.
Amelia E.
Bideford, Devon
Great product amazing use ideal price great coverage i loves it and use THIS daily its the best eye primer ever works with any eyeshadow
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?