BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Iveana R.
The best they could create, in my case I have many dark circles and at the end of the hours the corrector is running and looks very bad, but with this product be sure that your makeup will last longer, reduces the appearance of the lines of expression.
Sarah C.
Livingston, West Lothian
I found this product done absolutely nothing for me apart from leave flaky bits under my eye causing my makeup to look cakey. I didn't find it gave me any hydration or moisture whatsoever so I would not re purchase this product.
sar m.
This was great to try. I used this after a facial and when o woke up the next day my eyes were fresh. Packaging is to plain. The price you pah is worth to try it out. But not to use often. 3 times a week at max
Raquel G.
Armadale
This under eye primer does leave a moderate smooth base which helps to prevent creases from forming and you can't complain much especially for it's really affordable price but still a decent product overall
Scarlet G.
Mexico, city
It is a first for the dark circles. How does it work? You apply makeup before dark circles to help concealer stay in place all day.
Vitamin E has infusion, C, Keratin, Green Tea, Aloe and Ginko Bilboa to nourish and condition the skin. The soft texture like silk reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles.

It comes in a tube with dispenser, which is wonderful. Pressing, leaves you a band-aid cream soft pink, odorless. It is also very soft to apply, does not leave the area of ​​dark circles as wet or greasy at all, applied carefully and is hydrated and ready for makeup area.
Anita M.
Buenos días me encanta la marca elf no solo por el hecho de que sea profesional y lo pueda utilizar con mis clientas sino que también la calidad del producto es súper bueno
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
I don't know what this product does. It didn't help my circles, or puffs, or help my concealer not to crease-- if anything in made that worse. I just don't really know what this was supposed to do and so I can't say if it'll work for you.
Chelsey R.
I have never really considered needed an an under eye primer until I saw ELF had one so I had to try it because I've become an ELF junkie as their products are so affordable. A lot of their products are my go-to's every day even with all the other brands I have. The quality on most of their products are amazing and at such a great price. That said, I look in the mirror every day at my textured under eyes from night shifts and 12.5 hour day shifts so the concept of it appealed to me, I bought it, tried it and I love it. It works. It even feels better than a lot of my eye creams and it does all that it claims...I even bought a back up. I'm sure I'll make sure I always have this stocked up.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
That is the best product 👍
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome 👏 really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Valentina F.
Tucuman
Primes the under eye area to help prevent concealer from setting into fine lines and wearing off. Infused with Vitamins C & E, Shea, Green Tea, Aloe, and Ginko Biloba to nourish and condition the skin. The sheer, silky smooth texture reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and wrinkles.
Using a brush or your finger, apply a small amount on clean skin
Why one needs primer:
• Reduces appearance of fine lines.
• Enhances the color of eye shadow.
• Acts as a smooth base to apply eye shadow.
• Ensures that makeup lasts longer.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?