BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Armadale
This under eye primer does leave a moderate smooth base which helps to prevent creases from forming and you can't complain much especially for it's really affordable price but still a decent product overall
Ivey S.
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
I don't know what this product does. It didn't help my circles, or puffs, or help my concealer not to crease-- if anything in made that worse. I just don't really know what this was supposed to do and so I can't say if it'll work for you.
Sinyorina H.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
That is the best product 👍
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome 👏 really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Ida I.
Ida I.
Love this! It's my every day go-to under eye Primer. I have dry undereyes and most hydrating concealers won't work. This product was a game changer for me!
sar m.
sar m.
This was great to try. I used this after a facial and when o woke up the next day my eyes were fresh. Packaging is to plain. The price you pah is worth to try it out. But not to use often. 3 times a week at max
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I am having a love hate relationship with this product. Some days it total helps my concealer stay on and than other days it like dissolves it away. Its so weird. I tried it on several occasions with different concealers and powders think it was that that was the problem. But its not. I just end up with no makeup under my eyes. When it does work for my dry dehydrated skin so it helps to keep everything well hydrated and my fine lines plumped.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Bangor , Down
Not really sure of this product's purpose. Haven't noticed a huge difference to when I use normal primer. The product itself is fine!
Whaiwhai S.
Whaiwhai S.
Gisborne
First time user i began using this product and I swear by it I'll keep using till this stuffs ran out in store and off line
Heather M.
Heather M.
Renfrew, ON
I guess I dont have dry under eyes because I didnt really notice a difference and found it make my concealer crease
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
I really love this product❤❤I can't imagine my life without it👌👑It also has a very high quality❤❤❤🎁
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?