BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Blaire F.
Typically use Nars eye primer but thought I'd give this a try. Works similarly but not quite as long lasting.
Heather D.
I didn't feel like this product did much and it made my face feel sticky and didn't help keep my makeup on.
Lucia R.
This primer its excellent for me. I love the way it feels in my skin i totally recommend it
Nataliya S.
WELLAND, ON
  e.l.f. Eye Primer and Liner Sealer  my new favourite makeup line. first of all - did you see theirs packaging? Gorgeous right? It's almost match my blue eyes colour. Silky, smooth, light texture makes feel like you don't have any makeup on you. It's not very cheep for my wallet, but better to buy one good thing, then 10 cheep bad ones. Absolutely in love with this Company
Julie S.
Love this stuff. It hydrates under my eyes and helps cover up the pesky dark circles. I often rub my eyes, but with this stuff it sticks on almost all day. I didn’t give it full stars because I find I have to rub it in a little too long and it’s pretty sticky. Would recommend though for dark circles.
Sarah F.
Auckland New Zealand
Good at the moment, still trying it out but concealer looks great on top of this product. Bought it at kmart for $9 nzd. I have only used this product so i cannot compare it to others. At the moment i cannot say if i reccoment it as i have not used it consecutively. X
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Sarah C.
Livingston, West Lothian
I found this product done absolutely nothing for me apart from leave flaky bits under my eye causing my makeup to look cakey. I didn't find it gave me any hydration or moisture whatsoever so I would not re purchase this product.
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
That is the best product 👍
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome 👏 really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Huda P.
Sharjah
This definitely helps hydrate the under eye area so that the concealer doesn’t crease and ensures that fines lines aren’t exaggerated! Super cheap and works amazingly! Love this!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?