BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Blaire F.
Blaire F.
Typically use Nars eye primer but thought I'd give this a try. Works similarly but not quite as long lasting.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I didn't feel like this product did much and it made my face feel sticky and didn't help keep my makeup on.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
This primer its excellent for me. I love the way it feels in my skin i totally recommend it
Sneha A.
Sneha A.
I purchased this product from elfcosmetics.com for $3 US. I feel that this is a really great product for the price. My skin reacts differently depending on the season and the year. Last year during the summer I had really dry skin while it was oily in the winter. This year, its dry on one side of my face or patches of dry skin in the summer. Therefore, one side of my face and under eye gets really dry. I feel that using this product helps in hydrating my skin and making it look more plump. I let it sit for a few minutes and my concealer goes on so beautifully on top of it
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
This product is a life saver! Saves my dry under eye area and allows my concealer and foundation to glide on seamlessly! Super affordable and comes with a pump which is awesome. Incredibly affordable and a great primer. Creates a nice base, almost sticky once it sinks into the skin but I love that because I feel like it gives my face products something to stick to.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Monterrey
I did finish this one just because i don't own a primer or undereye cream. I tend to have dry undereye area but i don't think this made a big diference that makes me want to buy it again. The texture is like a normal cream and it blends and sinks fast.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I never thought to use an undereye primer, but after seeing it on the Elf website and having horrible dark circles, I had to have it. You only need half a pump for your undereyes and thankfully the pump is good enough to control that. It did hydrate very well and made my concealer crease less.  I don't think it prolonged wear (though I don't think it's advertised as such) but this is a very good item to have for only $3!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I haven't noticed any visible signs that it has reduced the appearance of my fine lines, however I have noticed that the skin is smoother and well hydrated under the eye. I did read that a few people are using this as an under eye cream at night for it's moisture relief.
Iveana R.
Iveana R.
The best they could create, in my case I have many dark circles and at the end of the hours the corrector is running and looks very bad, but with this product be sure that your makeup will last longer, reduces the appearance of the lines of expression.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Hamilton, Ontario
This under eye primer is amazing! Usually by the end of the day, my concealer is coming off due to my extremely oily skin but with this it stays on for most of the day. It's very lightweight and this is always my go-to under eye treatment! This product is so cheap so it's worth a shot to try it out of your oily like myself.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?