BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
SHAROON R.
this is the one and only, this price its just great and accesible to everyone, and is a really great product. I used for me and my clients and give a really great result on the final work. It keep it proffessional
Gabriela V.
Juana Díaz
If this product was over $100, I would still buy it! I wasn't really expecting much being ELF but boy was I wrong! I had ELF coupons to use up at CVS and was picking up a bunch of random things at the ELF display.
Cheyenne w.
I think this product works well for the price. It's so inexpensive so obviously I wouldn't expect it to work as well as a under eye primer that's like $40 at Sephora. If you're on a budget this works.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
This is a good under eye primer for the really affordable price. I put this on in the morning and before bed, I feel like it really helps keep everything smooth in that spot.
Khadija K.
This stuff is just a ruse. It does feel cooling under the eyes, but it does absolutely nothing. If anything, it just makes my under eye concealer skip around more.
wow me encanta es un buen hidratante solo e tenido dos y es muy bueno era perfecto para mi piel lamentalemente no volvi a comprarlo porque no lo volvi a encontrar
Jamilet U.
Me encantó, el producto es bastante bueno, los resultados fueron como esperaba. Se ve natural y es duradero, lo recomiendo
This primer nourish you undre eyes area and help you'r under eyes makeup to last all day and minimize you'r fine lines
Sahar G.
North york, Ontario
Not bad for the price. I didn't really see much of a "priming" effect. I feel like using regular lotion is better.
Shannon F.
I have super dry under eyes with fine lines and this stuff really plumps them up. Awesome product for the price
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?