BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Deshelle W.
Round rock , TX
I have dry skin , this under eye primer helped my skin look more refreshing !
Erin K.
Low price, high quality. To summarize. it's my favorite for its price range.
Tabi L.
Mesa, AZ
This is lovely undertone eyes
It's affordable
It makes my make up look great
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
I think it's a good product , not bad of a price and keeps everything intact
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I absolutely love this
I use it all day every day and my eye makeup looks fab
Katie B.
Been neglecting this product and I really like it so I need to use it more!
Nataliya S.
WELLAND, ON
  e.l.f. Eye Primer and Liner Sealer  my new favourite makeup line. first of all - did you see theirs packaging? Gorgeous right? It's almost match my blue eyes colour. Silky, smooth, light texture makes feel like you don't have any makeup on you. It's not very cheep for my wallet, but better to buy one good thing, then 10 cheep bad ones. Absolutely in love with this Company
Julie S.
Love this stuff. It hydrates under my eyes and helps cover up the pesky dark circles. I often rub my eyes, but with this stuff it sticks on almost all day. I didn’t give it full stars because I find I have to rub it in a little too long and it’s pretty sticky. Would recommend though for dark circles.
manar h.
i want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseeei want it ireally want it pleaseeee send mee iiiit pleaseee
Sarah F.
Auckland New Zealand
Good at the moment, still trying it out but concealer looks great on top of this product. Bought it at kmart for $9 nzd. I have only used this product so i cannot compare it to others. At the moment i cannot say if i reccoment it as i have not used it consecutively. X
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?