BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Sky C.
This is a great product for people who feel like they look crepe ish u set their eyes.
Megan R.
Knoxville
A staple in my bag. I always have issues with my under eye area. So I slather on eye creams and under eye primers. The fact that this is so adorable, I don't mind using more so I can really keep my eyes looking hydrated and fresh.
Scarlet G.
Mexico, city
It is a first for the dark circles. How does it work? You apply makeup before dark circles to help concealer stay in place all day.
Vitamin E has infusion, C, Keratin, Green Tea, Aloe and Ginko Bilboa to nourish and condition the skin. The soft texture like silk reduces the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles.

It comes in a tube with dispenser, which is wonderful. Pressing, leaves you a band-aid cream soft pink, odorless. It is also very soft to apply, does not leave the area of ​​dark circles as wet or greasy at all, applied carefully and is hydrated and ready for makeup area.
Valentina F.
Tucuman
Primes the under eye area to help prevent concealer from setting into fine lines and wearing off. Infused with Vitamins C & E, Shea, Green Tea, Aloe, and Ginko Biloba to nourish and condition the skin. The sheer, silky smooth texture reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and wrinkles.
Using a brush or your finger, apply a small amount on clean skin
Why one needs primer:
• Reduces appearance of fine lines.
• Enhances the color of eye shadow.
• Acts as a smooth base to apply eye shadow.
• Ensures that makeup lasts longer.
Alice M.
Norwich
Before e I started using this primer my concealer used to always crease and feel like it was drying out my skin, but ever since I have been using this my concealer has been gliding easily onto my skin and feels more moisturising than ever, I would 100% repurchase this product and I always mention it to my friend, defiantly buy it it is worth every penny!
Evelyn A.
ecuador- guayas-milagro
Oh, just another case of a great product with a great price that everyone needs in their life!!! I love the creamy formula that makes my concealer apply beautifully with 0 creasing and 0 cakiness. Great job elf!!!Overall, I was very pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase when I run out!
Jessie D.
Aylmer
I was so surprised by this product! It's less heavy than my eye cream so it's great to put under my eyes in the morning before I apply concealer! I don't know about the primer part as my concealer doesn't act much different but this product is great at hydrating my under eye area!
Pragna K.
HI AM PRAGNNA..I LOVE ELF PRODUCTS.I AM USING ELF MASCARA THAT WORKING WELL FOR ME...I WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME OTHER PRODUCTS FROM ELF BRAND..AND I RECOMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS ALSO..MY HUSBAND LIKE MASCARA ON MY EYES..THANK YOU ELF FOR MAKEING FEEL COMFORT USING IT.
Tharika P.
This primer was very nice in that it didn't break me out. It does prolong the wear of my makeup, but not by a lot. It's good for dry skin and it stops any blemishes from getting bigger. I really enjoyed using it because of its easy application.
Michelle A.
I use this primer too and I think it keeps the makeup from settling under my eyes, but I also use the elf undereye setting powder. I haven't had any problems yet with my makeup settling into my lines but everyone's chemistry is different.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?