BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Thaís S.
Thaís S.
Buffalo Grove , Il
I like this primer. It really keeps the shadow for a considering time on. It doesn't let my skin oily. Totally recommend this for those ones who wants to try a good primer. For sure I would buy it again.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I use this on days when I'm exhausted and my under eyes are suffering. This product helps to keep concealer in place and keep my eyes looking great. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from tired eyes!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Rochester, MI
This allows your eyeshadow to go on way smoother and more even than before. It is very easy to use and does not take long to apply. If i were to say one thing i would change is it sometimes gets cakey.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I absolutely LOVE this under eye primer..it gives me such a nice moisturized feeling before I go in with my concealers!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone who has dry under eyes from time to time.
Denene
Denene
I love this stuff. I use it under my eyes prior to makeup application and my eyes accept concealer so nicely. They don't look crepey. I have dry skin and this has changed my game in all the best ways.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I have such an oily skin tone ,and I found out that this made my skin even more oily, i would recommend for some one with non oily skin but overall is a good product and not really have a smell to it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This primer is a total dupe for Benefit's That Gal primer. The only problem with this is that I have had two of the pumps on this product great. If they could just fix the packaging, it'd be 5 stars.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
This didn't work too well for me. It is cheap so I wasn't expecting too much. Hydrated my under eyes a little bit but I needed more. Didn't help with creasing either, which is what I really wanted.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
With most e.l.f products you get what you pay for and more than you expect. It works great and for the money I bought it with it worked for me better than I thought. I think I would buy this again.
Luna D.
Luna D.
I love Elf's hydrating under eye primer. It helps to smooth out all my fine lines and wrinkles and makes my concealer stick to my skin and stay on. It's super affordable and well worth your money!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?