BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Aveen H.
Just got this in the mail a couple days ago and I have used it once so far before my makeup and I do notice a difference. My ubdereyes are definitely more hydrated and if makes my concealer look a little better and less dry. I have to keep testing it out to see if I will continue to like it.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I was hesitant to try this, wondering if this would just be a waste of time. But it wasn't It really did help keep the concealer from creasing. Worked well to hide fine lines. Felt moisturizing and light, not heavy. Wish it came in a bigger size but for the price, just get a couple.
Asahya H.
01830
Now elf use to be one of my favorite products but then over the years I stoped using it but when I used this product oh man !and I use this product everyday before I do my face and I by this everytime I run out its amazing I'm so in love
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Feels smooth and moisturizing under the eye, great to plump the under eye skin area before applying concealer or foundation. Great price $4. Also use it around other areas on face that need moisturizing. Would definitely buy again, can't beat the price!
Megan R.
Knoxville
A staple in my bag. I always have issues with my under eye area. So I slather on eye creams and under eye primers. The fact that this is so adorable, I don't mind using more so I can really keep my eyes looking hydrated and fresh.
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
Elf it's a pretty cheap brand so you get what you pay for . Repeatedly used it so I have experience using it . I bought it at Walmart or drug store usually. Yes lots of room for improvements like the textured . And for some people yes because they have different face types.
Megan B.
Valparaiso , IN
Honestly, this product didn't work for me. After a week of use I stopped using the product. I put it on before my makeup once a day. Possibly, great for someone who doesn't wear makeup often or use to high end brands. The formula needs to be improved and would not buy again.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Im not really sure that this does much in terms of priming but i do like it for hydration under my makeup, especially if I'm using a concealer that tends to be drying. its easy to use and apply and I like that it has a pump. I like the product for the price point and I would recommend
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love this. Keeps bags and dark spots at bay especially under eyes. Brightens and leaves skin looking radiant. Helps wake me up when its time to put makeup on as well. Not expensive. Has a little pump so it gets the perfect amount each time. Would recommend and buy again.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
I really love this product it does exactly what it says and really hydrates my under eyes. I actually prime my dry spots of my face as well because it just works so well on my dryness. It's also feels really light on the skin which is great
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?