BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Isabel p.
Covina, CA
It is a good brand for me. Not only is some of the things cheap, but they work perfectly. They make your style Pop and they last a while
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! I have been using it for three months now, and my eyes and skin under my eyes feel so refreshed and healthy. highly recommend it!
Elizabeth N.
Plano, TX
This is okay if you are looking to moisturize under your eyes, but there is no difference with my under eye concealer... I have tried it with several and like I said I don't see the difference, but it is a good eye cream.
Karma P.
I enjoy this primer but it doesn't give me a huge difference over my regular primer. Very moisturizing though.
Alysia M.
Mansfield, TX
This product wasn't the best but it got the job done. It did crease my makeup under my eyes.
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
I love this!!! I put it on at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing!!!
ann c.
Lawton, OK
It is a good product for the amount of money it is. But I personally do not see where it makes much of a difference.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so great if yo have dry under eyes! It helps with wrinkles and fine lines and also hydrates to help keep your under eye concealer from becoming cakey. Total must have!!!!!!!!! Elf you've done it again! <3
Samantha S.
Dayton, OH
Love this! Cheap, doesn't crease my powder or concealer even on hot hot days! I have oily lids and I put this on them too and it makes them feel so much cleaner, and helps my shadow stay on all day
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
I think it's a good product , not bad of a price and keeps everything intact
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???