BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Nina W.
i have really dry eyelids and this kind of helped me. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't ineffective either
Berenice L.
Farmington, NM
Me gusta la manera de hidratar porque no deja muy grasoso y deja perfecto el párpado para poner las sombras
Heather R.
This was ok. It was hydrating but didn't notice any significant difference. The packaging was nice though!
Gabby P.
Elmhurst, IL
Definitely helps to make sure your under eye concealer does not look tacky and it hides chicken scratches!
Jocelyn A.
Deltona, FL
I'm just in love with this, I love how it work well with my under eye, because no other product work so far
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
Not really impressed with the product there are other great undereye products that are better in my option
Ashley P.
I start my day with this. even if I'm not going to wear makeup I just feel that it pumps my under eye area.
Mariee S.
I LOVE this primer! it's so hydrating and makes my skin feel nice. it's hold my make up so well. Must try!
Bailey P.
Portland, OR
Great! Smooths on easily. Nice smell too. Love the packaging. Hydrates my under eye perfectly after sleeping
Ellie L.
Washington, LA
Within my budget and work wonders for such a cheap makeup I recommend elf products to friends all the time
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?