BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Awesome primer. Its very affordable and it works really good! Great bargain for the price!!
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product it helps my concealer spread on evenly. It also helps reduce creasing.
karianis v.
Chester, PA
This primer is amazing , it really makes a differance and protects my eyes, loooove it .
Brianna G.
goes on very smooth does not make under eyes feel very dry does not leave residue or cake
tiffany p.
Works good and very refreshing and really good price and good brand it does hydrate good
Victoria D.
Elk Grove , CA
This primer was okay. It did make my eyeshadow have a crease in it. I wouldn’t buy again
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
This product feels so good and it makes your make up feel so light. I love this product!
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
Haven't tried to get a fear of you so far kind of like it will update afternoon more use
Ramona H.
This product worked ok but did not really last for a long period of time during the day.
Kalee H.
Works very well! It's creamy, and really helps! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?