BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Keerthana C.
Keerthana C.
This product is awesome!! it glides on so smoothly making the concealer look flawless. It is not oily, it drys really quickly and allows the concealer not to crease.
Rachael Z.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this e.lf. Hydrating Under Eye Primer since I have dark circles that I have to cover up everyday. I apply this primer before I apply my concealer and eyeshadow. It provides my delicate eye area with intense moisture making my eye area brighter and skin softer. This helps my concealer and eyeshadow stay in place all day without creasing. It works well to cover my dark circles and provides a nice base for long lasting coverage all day! Something I find helpful is to make sure to allow the primer to absorb completely before applying concealer or eyeshadow. I use this primer under e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer which further helps to conceal and lift my eye areas for a flawless finish. I highly recommend this product if you have trouble with dark circles and creasing from concealer, eyeshadow or dry eye areas.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
My search for a great primer for cheap stops with this. ELF once again delivers with their skin care line. It goes on light and smooth and really helps keep my concealer going all day. Try it! #E.L.F.cosmetics
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this primer since it is clear. It also takes away the oily base on my face leaving my face feel refreshed & natural looking. It is really easy to apply. All it takes is a pea size squirt per eye!!
Kalee H.
Kalee H.
Works very well! It's creamy, and really helps! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It helps to minimize the appearance of lines under eyes, and also reduces the likelihood of dry patches!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I have really deep under eyes and I use this almost everyday and I actually like it. Works really well easy to apply. I love using this but it has its good says and bad days or maybe it's just me lol but I do use this in almost all my makeup looks
Estefanía E.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Best drugstore under eye primer!! It makes me feel super hydrated and it cost is really low. The brand is so good and other products too. ☺️
Emma T.
Emma T.
I love this! I have dry under eyes and you need the smallest dot to moisturize as a prep for concealer 💖
Rose L.
Rose L.
For an inexpensive eye product for the delicate eye area, this stuff is amazingly worth more than it can be purchased for. My under eyes look amazing after using this product. It hydrates and creates an amazing base for concealer.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?