BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Deltona, FL
I'm just in love with this, I love how it work well with my under eye, because no other product work so far
Ramona H.
This product worked ok but did not really last for a long period of time during the day.
Megan R.
Knoxville
A staple in my bag. I always have issues with my under eye area. So I slather on eye creams and under eye primers. The fact that this is so adorable, I don't mind using more so I can really keep my eyes looking hydrated and fresh.
Steph S.
I love e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer in clear. As a nurse, ensuring my makeup stays intact for 12+ hours is important to me. This primer helps prevent my eye concealer popping through my wrinkles. The smoothie, silky texture allows my eye makeup application flawless.
Candice J.
This was okay for me I noticed it wore off in about 4 hours. I also am skeptical about how much product is in the container because it tends to run out quickly. In a pinch, yes but as for everyday this product doesn't hold up.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Recently bought this to try and help my dry under eyes. Its so smooth, and silky. It dries clear and leaves the area nice and hydrated. My concealer goes on so much smoother now. For 3$ i would definitely repurchase
Gaby W.
Richfield , MN
I use this everyday and it works wonders! A little dab of this under your eyes and they feel very refreshed. 10/10 would recommend.
Daniela G.
It is a good hydrating for under eye daily! I like it but no so much! I wished it was so much hydrated
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
As long as you allow it a few minutes to soak in before setting, this primer works great to easily hide those dark circles under your eyes! Works just as well as the higher end primers. I have oily skin and this works great for me.
Tracey Y.
I have tried many products like this and it was okay. It did not make my eyes feel any different. It was a great price but I don't know if I would say it worked. It did not have a fragrance which was nice but I do not think I will be buying it again anytime soon
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?