BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer works amazing i always wear ut under concealer it really wakes u up
La'el H.
This may do something for others, but I didn't find that this made a difference in application or wear time of my concealer... I have dry undereyes, so I was hoping it would make my concealer go on more smoothly, but it just didn't do enough to justify the extra step.
Tatíana S.
It is very good under eye moisturizer and primer. Shipped super fast. Applies easily and doesn't cake throughout the day. Love this stuff and the botanical ingredients!
liusba z.
execlente product with very good presentation and lasting really like me always recommend the use are long lasting last all day without nungún type of problem
Alicia M.
Williamsport, PA
Great product I love this product so much it makes my face hydrated and keeps my face moisturized
Sanjoria B.
Pensacola, FL
doesn't keep makeup vibrant or matte for very long I found myself reapplying makeup throughout the day
Mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It makes my under eyes feel so nice and hydrated but also preps them really well for my concealer. It helps with creasing too!
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love e.l.f. products. They are super affordable, easy to find and have a huge selection. This Hydrating under eye primer is affordable and works pretty well for the price. Great for a beginner or to add to any collection.
Adriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
defninetly something I wasn't expecting to work. Now it is on my daily routine and even when I am not going to wear makeup I use this primer.
easy to apply and you need just a few for both under eyes. Great $6 dollars investement.
get it at Target, Walmart, (If you live in Texas HEB).
Julie S.
Easy to use and no clean up? Count me in. Plus it's cheap. Surprisingly effective, and I did notice everything in the under eye area staying put longer than usual. Would totally buy again! I do love e.l.f. as my affordable option ;)
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???