BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this primer since it is clear. It also takes away the oily base on my face leaving my face feel refreshed & natural looking. It is really easy to apply. All it takes is a pea size squirt per eye!!
Kalee H.
Kalee H.
Works very well! It's creamy, and really helps! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It helps to minimize the appearance of lines under eyes, and also reduces the likelihood of dry patches!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I have really deep under eyes and I use this almost everyday and I actually like it. Works really well easy to apply. I love using this but it has its good says and bad days or maybe it's just me lol but I do use this in almost all my makeup looks
Estefanía E.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Best drugstore under eye primer!! It makes me feel super hydrated and it cost is really low. The brand is so good and other products too. ☺️
Emma T.
Emma T.
I love this! I have dry under eyes and you need the smallest dot to moisturize as a prep for concealer 💖
Rose L.
Rose L.
For an inexpensive eye product for the delicate eye area, this stuff is amazingly worth more than it can be purchased for. My under eyes look amazing after using this product. It hydrates and creates an amazing base for concealer.
brittany s.
brittany s.
Selma, AL
Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely adore this stuff!!! I assumed that s ok nce j bought it from walmart it wouldn't work well, but boy was I wrong. It leaves your eyes looking like you slept all night, even if you didnt, and also helps when adding highlighter!!!!
Gaby W.
Gaby W.
Richfield, MN
I use this everyday and it works wonders! A little dab of this under your eyes and they feel very refreshed. 10/10 would recommend.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
It is a good hydrating for under eye daily! I like it but no so much! I wished it was so much hydrated
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?