BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Trystan H.
I love hydrating under eye primers and especially inexpensive ones. e.l.f never fails to impress
lizz c.
I really like this, it's very hydrating and feels really nice and makes my under eyes much softer
Alicia M.
Williamsport, PA
Great product I love this product so much it makes my face hydrated and keeps my face moisturized
Danna G.
Super recomendado, hidrata la piel debajo de los ojos dejando ti corrector por mucho mas tiempo
Leslie T.
I love elf products. This eye primer helps make me look refreshed and I just enjoy the product.
. ..
Crandall, TX
This is great I love it so much and it's great to use on a daily use to hydrate under the eyes
Melany W.
This product was certainly not perfect, but I did benefit from use. not my favorite elf product
Anna P.
Defiantly helps with makeup not getting creased under your eye, and helps makeup stay in place!
Diana H.
Frazee, MN
I didn't like this very much, but for the price it was alright. I would not buy again though.
Brooke F.
Bozeman, MT
Works surprisingly well for a cheap primer! Not oily at all and really helps concealer stick.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?