BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
I do really like this undereye primer. I have a few fine lines under my eyes that are visible even with concealer, but they are minimized when I use this undereye primer. It has no scent, which is nice, and as long as I let it dry before applying concealer, it works well. The price is great!
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
I love this primer! Unfortunately, I do suffer from dark circles under my eye from time to time, and also sometimes my concealer/foundation runs or doesn't stay on throughout the day. So prepping my under eyes with this product before applying my make-up has been very essential to me, and I notice such a difference when I use it. It goes on smooth and clear, does not dry, and hydrates my under eyes a little more. This product is not expensive, I recommend it.
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this product it really hydrates your under eyes, not so expensive either
Amber G.
Reno, NV
It really hides the fine line and wrinkles underneath your eyes, so the concealer can go on perfectly. It really hydrates my under eyes and it feels really good.
Ashley Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It helps to minimize the appearance of lines under eyes, and also reduces the likelihood of dry patches!
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I have really deep under eyes and I use this almost everyday and I actually like it. Works really well easy to apply. I love using this but it has its good says and bad days or maybe it's just me lol but I do use this in almost all my makeup looks
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Best drugstore under eye primer!! It makes me feel super hydrated and it cost is really low. The brand is so good and other products too. ☺️
Emma T.
I love this! I have dry under eyes and you need the smallest dot to moisturize as a prep for concealer 💖
Rose L.
For an inexpensive eye product for the delicate eye area, this stuff is amazingly worth more than it can be purchased for. My under eyes look amazing after using this product. It hydrates and creates an amazing base for concealer.
brittany s.
Selma, AL
Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely adore this stuff!!! I assumed that s ok nce j bought it from walmart it wouldn't work well, but boy was I wrong. It leaves your eyes looking like you slept all night, even if you didnt, and also helps when adding highlighter!!!!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?