BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love this product! It makes my under eyes feel so nice and hydrated but also preps them really well for my concealer. It helps with creasing too!
Sanjoria B.
Sanjoria B.
Pensacola, FL
doesn't keep makeup vibrant or matte for very long I found myself reapplying makeup throughout the day
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Williamsport, PA
Great product I love this product so much it makes my face hydrated and keeps my face moisturized
liusba z.
liusba z.
execlente product with very good presentation and lasting really like me always recommend the use are long lasting last all day without nungún type of problem
Tatíana S.
Tatíana S.
It is very good under eye moisturizer and primer. Shipped super fast. Applies easily and doesn't cake throughout the day. Love this stuff and the botanical ingredients!
La'el H.
La'el H.
This may do something for others, but I didn't find that this made a difference in application or wear time of my concealer... I have dry undereyes, so I was hoping it would make my concealer go on more smoothly, but it just didn't do enough to justify the extra step.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This primer works amazing i always wear ut under concealer it really wakes u up
Paige D.
Paige D.
Brookhaven, GA
This primer really helps me get rid of the appearance of dark circles, my main area of concern. It's not too thick and my skin absorbs it well. I use this right before I use concealer or foundation. I would recommend this product to others since it gets the job done at such a great price!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
West Chester, OH
Works surprisingly well for a cheap primer! Not oily at all and really helps concealer stick.
Feels very light dosent feel like you have anything on and covers all dark circles if you have any.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?