BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
This is a decent eye primer, a little slick but better than nothing! If recommend it for the price.
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Did more damage than it was helpful. made my under eyes even drier than before. would not recommend.
rosabel p.
I personally love this primer . it stays on for long . i totally recommend it if you have dry skin
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
I use this when I wear eye makeup. Not only does it help my makeup not to smear but it lasts long.
Rosa H.
Montgomery, TX
This product is awesome make easy to clean my eye and it doesn't make my eye cry and its affordable
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love this product. Great for using before your setting powder leaves no creasing and a nice finish
Feels very light dosent feel like you have anything on and covers all dark circles if you have any.
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
Love this one! Keeps my eye makeup from "melting" on to my under eye. Great primer, use it daily.
lizz c.
I really like this, it's very hydrating and feels really nice and makes my under eyes much softer
Alicia M.
Williamsport, PA
Great product I love this product so much it makes my face hydrated and keeps my face moisturized
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?