BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
liusba z.
liusba z.
execlente product with very good presentation and lasting really like me always recommend the use are long lasting last all day without nungún type of problem
Tatíana S.
Tatíana S.
It is very good under eye moisturizer and primer. Shipped super fast. Applies easily and doesn't cake throughout the day. Love this stuff and the botanical ingredients!
La'el H.
La'el H.
This may do something for others, but I didn't find that this made a difference in application or wear time of my concealer... I have dry undereyes, so I was hoping it would make my concealer go on more smoothly, but it just didn't do enough to justify the extra step.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This primer works amazing i always wear ut under concealer it really wakes u up
Paige D.
Paige D.
Brookhaven, GA
This primer really helps me get rid of the appearance of dark circles, my main area of concern. It's not too thick and my skin absorbs it well. I use this right before I use concealer or foundation. I would recommend this product to others since it gets the job done at such a great price!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
West Chester, OH
Works surprisingly well for a cheap primer! Not oily at all and really helps concealer stick.
Feels very light dosent feel like you have anything on and covers all dark circles if you have any.
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
My eyes are like always tired. It seems as though no matter how much or how little I sleep it doesn't really change the appearance of my eye "bag" area- I really see a difference when I use this primer before applying my make up.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Elf is one of favorite brands in general and this primer is amazing! Its truly hydrating and very moisturizing. It works wonders! Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Piru, CA
I have never heard or seen e.l.f cosmetics till ny mother in law brought home a few products from it. I tried out this e.l.f Hydrating Under Eye Primer and it worked wonders! I use other brands but this is usually my go to when i'm a little low on cash. But it works just as good as all the other brands, definetly recommend this product and brand!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?