BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Deltona, FL
I'm just in love with this, I love how it work well with my under eye, because no other product work so far
Ellie L.
Washington, LA
Within my budget and work wonders for such a cheap makeup I recommend elf products to friends all the time
Bailey P.
Portland, OR
Great! Smooths on easily. Nice smell too. Love the packaging. Hydrates my under eye perfectly after sleeping
Nina W.
i have really dry eyelids and this kind of helped me. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't ineffective either
Mariee S.
I LOVE this primer! it's so hydrating and makes my skin feel nice. it's hold my make up so well. Must try!
Gabby P.
Elmhurst, IL
Definitely helps to make sure your under eye concealer does not look tacky and it hides chicken scratches!
Ashley P.
I start my day with this. even if I'm not going to wear makeup I just feel that it pumps my under eye area.
Katie B.
This is so awesome especially for the peice you cant beat it!! I wouldn't send my money on anything else
Emma T.
I love this! I have dry under eyes and you need the smallest dot to moisturize as a prep for concealer ūüíĖ
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
I love this!!! I put it on at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing!!!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?