BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this product! I bought this on accident and don't know what to think of it but it's honestly really good! And the price is unbeatable! I love using this during the winter when my skin is drier
Atenas P.
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo aplico en toda el área del ojo y eso hace que mi corrector se difumine más fácil, además de que dura por mucho más tiempo.
Tiene como un subtono Rosita/durazno y unos microbrillitos, pero al momento de difuminar se desvanecen.
Umika M.
very good. leaves my under eye hydrated and not dry at all. first time ever using just a under we primer and for $3 you can't beat t. a lot of product is given
Jocelyn A.
Deltona, FL
I'm just in love with this, I love how it work well with my under eye, because no other product work so far
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I honestly love this under eye primer. I have dark under eye circles so I definitely use concealer to hide them. My problem was that the concealer would crease into my under eye "wrinkles" and it would look cakey to me. I didn't have enough money to splurge on a top end primer but I luckily came across this beauty. I use every time I apply concealer now. It prevents the makeup from getting into my lines and keeps it from smudging throughout the day. I'll keep buying it!
Ramona H.
This product worked ok but did not really last for a long period of time during the day.
Steph S.
I love e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer in clear. As a nurse, ensuring my makeup stays intact for 12+ hours is important to me. This primer helps prevent my eye concealer popping through my wrinkles. The smoothie, silky texture allows my eye makeup application flawless.
Candice J.
This was okay for me I noticed it wore off in about 4 hours. I also am skeptical about how much product is in the container because it tends to run out quickly. In a pinch, yes but as for everyday this product doesn't hold up.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Love this primer! Helps makeup set just right every time! Very affordable and keeps eyes looking fresh and bright
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Elf is one of the brands that never fails me. I grab this on occasions where I feel like my eyes look darker than usual especially during allergy season I wear extra concealor to hide my under eyes bags
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?