BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Astrid R.
Really easy to use . Helps giving a fresh look to your eyes and making your makeup lasts for hours.
Alysia M.
Mansfield, TX
This product wasn't the best but it got the job done. It did crease my makeup under my eyes.
Kara M.
Clovis, NM
Great primer, does not cake and goes on smooth. This was my first time using this product. I found it to be pretty comparable to other primers. Good value at a low cost.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
Tends to work well to prevent any undereye creasing. I apply it to both the top and bottom parts of my eye area. Silky and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this to everyone!!
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA
Elf prouducts are great on your wallet and actually work. This primer is great for under your eyes and is very hydrating
Yanet C.
Bronx, NY
I used it for a short amount of time as I used to work late. But I did like the way it maid my puffy eyes look fresh.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Love it makes my eyeshadow last a long time and stay in place its also cheap always have it in my purse
Anna P.
Defiantly helps with makeup not getting creased under your eye, and helps makeup stay in place!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
I got this from cvs for a just to get it. Let me tell you I love it. Its goes on smoothly and even though its not clear it turns clear as you smooth it in. When I've used it, i have seen for myself at least, even though its a primer its hydrating so it's helped me under eyes plumb up. I was very amazed and satisfied with this. I finish off with my elf hd under eye setting powder.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

It is also a very good product which is very economical, and everyone can have access to purchase
I have a lot justable and I love eyeliners are very durable
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?