BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
I loveeeeee this !!! It make my under eyes look so refreshed and it helps yo repair that zone! 100 recomendedddd
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Very moisturizing, very affordable, love the brand, very effective, although can be difficult to find in stores.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Love this primer! Helps makeup set just right every time! Very affordable and keeps eyes looking fresh and bright
Londyn M.
winston salem
I use this even when I do not wear make up! It really makes a difference if you have dark circles or puffiness.
Kathryn C.
I really like this primer, it works really well, the tube lasted for a long time and it's not expensive at all.
Karma P.
I enjoy this primer but it doesn't give me a huge difference over my regular primer. Very moisturizing though.
FRANIBE R.
Baltimore, MD

I use it when I have been very busy the day before my eyes and remains sin Details with makeup. it is perfect
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love it. I have really dry under eyes and its helps so much with that and from my concealer from creasing.
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
Love how it helps brighten the dark areas under my eyes and holds highlighter in place until I wash my face!
Mariana S.
Este primer para ojos es increíblemente bueno, lo deja completamente preparado para un maquillaje de impacto
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?