BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
This product feels so good and it makes your make up feel so light. I love this product!
Maryah H.
, FL
Love Elf and there products.For the price it isn't bad an good quality.I actually like this Mascara leaves my lashes nice an hydrated an long.
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I am a huge fan of ELF products and their great prices. This under eye primer did not let me down. It goes on like silk and my makeup extends so much further. It is a great buy!
Kaila D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is good for the price. But truthfully, there really isn't a disservice for me when it comes to hydration for under the eye
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Do not recommend this product if you had sensitive skin it is not worth it it irritates the skin and dries up the eye area.
Maren A.
Richlands, NC
Wow! I love this product. It's so lightweight, doesn't irritate under my eyes, AND it does everything it is described as being able to do- keeps concealer and leader from getting in the creases under your eyes. I love it. It's amazing.
Jennifer D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love that this is inexpensive and wears like it's not. el.f. has definitely become one of my go tos. goes on clear, doesn't smell, and says all day.
Tone'Nae  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this one and it did the job. After usage my under eye circles looked hydrated and replenished.
Diana H.
Frazee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this very much, but for the price it was alright. I would not buy again though.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this primer, it works really well, the tube lasted for a long time and it's not expensive at all.
Darci K.
Sedalia, MO
Does this prevent creasing?
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
I've been looking for something under my eyes..And have been wanting to try this primer..Will it be good for older women..I'm 54.. Dryness under my eyes n signs of bags??
Stephanie w.
This product sounds very intriguing, I feel like a lot of good concealers I use eventually crease under my eyes and I am curious if this works well. I have been hearing a lot of good feedback regarding e.l.f cosemtics lately.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How does this product work? Does it help the dryness under the eye? Where you guys buy them?
Katlyn N.
How do you find this product? Do you put it on after your regular face primer? And does it really help your concealer from creasing?