BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if you have dry undereye area. I use it under my concealer everyday.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable and effective primer. Elf cosmetics are always a great value for your money
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it helps my concealer spread on evenly. It also helps reduce creasing.
Gabriella S.
Glendale, AZ
It's wonderful. It sets on my skin easily, quickly and helps cover the bags under my eyes.
Brianna H.
Evansville, IN
It did hydrate my under eyes & made them look less baggy. I would use this again for sure!
Desiree s.
Works great! 8 would totally recommend to everyone. I haven't found another one like this.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I would recommend. it to anyone. I love it . Everyone should try.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrating, dries good, not tacky, sticky and works. I use this daily. Good drugstore brand.
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
Love this e.l.f. hydrating under eye primer!! Helps cover up those puffy under eyes great!
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Awesome primer. Its very affordable and it works really good! Great bargain for the price!!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Is this going to clog my pores and give me those little white bumps under my eyes?
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Would this prevent my concealer from creasing if I naturally have visible lines under my eye?
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I've only ever gotten high end primers how does this compare to urban decay primer potion or too faced shadow insurance longevity wise?
Tatiana G.
Elmwood Park , IL
Does this product provide a smooth base ? And how does it feel my under eyes get really dry and I need extra hydration under my eye.
ashleigh w.