BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Yanet C.
Bronx, NY
I used it for a short amount of time as I used to work late. But I did like the way it maid my puffy eyes look fresh.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best eye shadow primer hands down. It's creamy. Blends your eye shadow perfect. Stays all day and all night long
Kiara
Riverside , Ca
What can I say I love elf this primer is amazing and it hydrated my under eye it's amazing and at reasonable price
May A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nosleksoemosksoslsowkks eoc widow KGB giving KGB its idujc of jit. Ufin fub gig bfign grin fights U. High ugh. Dig
Gwen O.
I use this every time I do my eye make up its amazing. Keeps the skin nice and make up in place. I highly recommend
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
This is a really good primer. It helps me have a good prime to my face . I feel like my face is all set for makeup
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's nice. Very moisturizing but I guess I don't see a use for it. I can easily just use one of my primers for it
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeee this !!! It make my under eyes look so refreshed and it helps yo repair that zone! 100 recomendedddd
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer! Helps makeup set just right every time! Very affordable and keeps eyes looking fresh and bright
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Very moisturizing, very affordable, love the brand, very effective, although can be difficult to find in stores.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Does this really help with the under eye area? I've heard and said myself great things about their makeup but haven't heard too many sharp things about their skin care/anti aging and so forth products.
Yajaira R.
San Diego, CA
How well does this eye primer work ?
Johana M.
Does this smell like anything?
Nicole H.
Is this product good for dry skin and sensitive skin?
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
I have honestly never seen this before and the majority of my collection is E.L.F. lol What exactly does this primer help with? Does it work good? I'm a bit of a newb.