BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Yanet C.
Bronx, NY
I used it for a short amount of time as I used to work late. But I did like the way it maid my puffy eyes look fresh.
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! This hydrated my face and made my skin all better! Soft and not dry anymore!! Perfexr for dry skin!
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
This is a really good primer. It helps me have a good prime to my face . I feel like my face is all set for makeup
May A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nosleksoemosksoslsowkks eoc widow KGB giving KGB its idujc of jit. Ufin fub gig bfign grin fights U. High ugh. Dig
Kiara
Riverside , Ca
What can I say I love elf this primer is amazing and it hydrated my under eye it's amazing and at reasonable price
Gwen O.
I use this every time I do my eye make up its amazing. Keeps the skin nice and make up in place. I highly recommend
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer! Helps makeup set just right every time! Very affordable and keeps eyes looking fresh and bright
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's nice. Very moisturizing but I guess I don't see a use for it. I can easily just use one of my primers for it
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have that product I used it few time and my under eye looks hydrating. And I like it too because is affordable.
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Very moisturizing, very affordable, love the brand, very effective, although can be difficult to find in stores.
Haley P.
Is this greasy? Does this help dark circles/bags? Do you rub it in with your fingers or sponge/brush?
Briana S.
Bakersfield, CA
How new is this? I did an elf order last month and didn't see this product at all
Johana M.
Does this smell like anything?
Ariana N.
Deer Park, TX
I've been needing some kind of eye primer to help keep my foundation and eyeshadow to keep from creasing. Has anyone used this and how has it worked for you?
Haley L.
I tend to get bags under my eyes and I'm looking for and under eye concealer that works well to hide it, is this product good? Any suggestions?