BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did more damage than it was helpful. made my under eyes even drier than before. would not recommend.
Rosa H.
Montgomery, TX
This product is awesome make easy to clean my eye and it doesn't make my eye cry and its affordable
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I wear eye makeup. Not only does it help my makeup not to smear but it lasts long.
Joana N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love this product. Great for using before your setting powder leaves no creasing and a nice finish
Feels very light dosent feel like you have anything on and covers all dark circles if you have any.
Sebri B.
Covington
This specific product work great‼️it really hydrates my skin more than any other product I've tried
Astrid R.
Really easy to use . Helps giving a fresh look to your eyes and making your makeup lasts for hours.
Trystan H.
I love hydrating under eye primers and especially inexpensive ones. e.l.f never fails to impress
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one! Keeps my eye makeup from "melting" on to my under eye. Great primer, use it daily.
Alicia M.
Williamsport, PA
Great product I love this product so much it makes my face hydrated and keeps my face moisturized
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Casie C.
Gallatin, TN
I need a eye primer for oily eyelids. Will elf work?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?
Jessica P.
Does this work? And what changes does it make to your skin?