BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Memphis, TN
Great under makeup before applying an under eye concealer. Keeps the area moist and hydrated
River B.
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Very moisturizing, very affordable, love the brand, very effective, although can be difficult to find in stores.
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
Love this e.l.f. hydrating under eye primer!! Helps cover up those puffy under eyes great!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I use this under concealer sometimes and it feels amazing! And feels super hydrating!
Kenia S.
Kenia S.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this product it really hydrates your under eyes, not so expensive either
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product it helps my concealer spread on evenly. It also helps reduce creasing.
Keerthana C.
Keerthana C.
This product is awesome!! it glides on so smoothly making the concealer look flawless. It is not oily, it drys really quickly and allows the concealer not to crease.
Rachael Z.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this e.lf. Hydrating Under Eye Primer since I have dark circles that I have to cover up everyday. I apply this primer before I apply my concealer and eyeshadow. It provides my delicate eye area with intense moisture making my eye area brighter and skin softer. This helps my concealer and eyeshadow stay in place all day without creasing. It works well to cover my dark circles and provides a nice base for long lasting coverage all day! Something I find helpful is to make sure to allow the primer to absorb completely before applying concealer or eyeshadow. I use this primer under e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer which further helps to conceal and lift my eye areas for a flawless finish. I highly recommend this product if you have trouble with dark circles and creasing from concealer, eyeshadow or dry eye areas.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
I have that product I used it few time and my under eye looks hydrating. And I like it too because is affordable.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
My search for a great primer for cheap stops with this. ELF once again delivers with their skin care line. It goes on light and smooth and really helps keep my concealer going all day. Try it! #E.L.F.cosmetics
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?