BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Desiree s.
Works great! 8 would totally recommend to everyone. I haven't found another one like this.
Kimberly B.
Under my eyes gets so dry and gross and this helps so much! It makes my concealer look so much better and you only need a tiny bit. It's amazing for the price.
Nicole K.
Gassville, AR
It works really well! It lasted me for months and I think it smells good. I looked refreshed almost everyday. I recommended it to my mom and she loved it as well.
jamie s.
Accoville, WV
I noticed that this product made my under eyes really oily through out the day! I think it would work better for someone with dry skin
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Love this primer! Helps makeup set just right every time! Very affordable and keeps eyes looking fresh and bright
Lisbeth L.
Paterson, NJ
It's amazing because it hides the under eye bag. It's so soft and cute. And it is hydrating too so it makes the product better.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is very moisturizing and feels great to apply before make up. Super affordable as well, however i feel like the pump disperses way too much. I hardly even need a pea sized amount and it puts out enough to cover my whole face.
Danarie C.
Keaau, HI
This primer i used it after i moistierze and it made my jnder eye feel hydrating it was so dry and it didnt run nor was it to liqyidy which i like it was the perfect consistency overrall good under eye primer
Sebri B.
Covington
This specific product work great‼️it really hydrates my skin more than any other product I've tried
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I don't think this does a whole lot to correct my dark under eye circles, however it is effective at hydrating this area and does not irritate my eyes at all. I think it's worth it for the price if you're a baller on a budget
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?