BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The best eye shadow primer hands down. It's creamy. Blends your eye shadow perfect. Stays all day and all night long
Yanet C.
Bronx, NY
I used it for a short amount of time as I used to work late. But I did like the way it maid my puffy eyes look fresh.
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
This is amazing! This hydrated my face and made my skin all better! Soft and not dry anymore!! Perfexr for dry skin!
ann c.
Lawton, OK
It is a good product for the amount of money it is. But I personally do not see where it makes much of a difference.
May A.
Nosleksoemosksoslsowkks eoc widow KGB giving KGB its idujc of jit. Ufin fub gig bfign grin fights U. High ugh. Dig
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
This is a really good primer. It helps me have a good prime to my face . I feel like my face is all set for makeup
Kiara
Riverside , Ca
What can I say I love elf this primer is amazing and it hydrated my under eye it's amazing and at reasonable price
Gwen O.
I use this every time I do my eye make up its amazing. Keeps the skin nice and make up in place. I highly recommend
Erin P.
Indianapolis, IN
It's nice. Very moisturizing but I guess I don't see a use for it. I can easily just use one of my primers for it
Maribel R.
hubert
I have that product I used it few time and my under eye looks hydrating. And I like it too because is affordable.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?