BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Mary  Idamis R.
Carolina
I suffer from severe dark circles,after tried everything,this inexpensive product not only cover smoothly, it brightens the under eye area. Pump,will be a nice feature, other than that I will recommend it to a friend!
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Of course you know it's affordable. This is my travel primer I use and it works pretty good. The elf line has improved over the years and I still buy their products.
Alysia M.
Mansfield, TX
This product wasn't the best but it got the job done. It did crease my makeup under my eyes.
Kara M.
Clovis, NM
Great primer, does not cake and goes on smooth. This was my first time using this product. I found it to be pretty comparable to other primers. Good value at a low cost.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV
Tends to work well to prevent any undereye creasing. I apply it to both the top and bottom parts of my eye area. Silky and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this to everyone!!
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA
Elf prouducts are great on your wallet and actually work. This primer is great for under your eyes and is very hydrating
Brianna G.
goes on very smooth does not make under eyes feel very dry does not leave residue or cake
Anaeliza M.
I never even considered using an under eye primer until bI saw ELF had one so I had to try it because I've become an ELF junkie. A lot of their products are my go-to's every day even with all the other brands I have. The quality on most of their products are amazing and at such a great price.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
A very affordable and effective primer. Elf cosmetics are always a great value for your money
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
This primer is an excellent primer for under the eyes. Provides wonderful moisture and coverage for even those under eye bags. Foundation doesn't appear cracked or caked when applied. I just love this eye primer for everyday and fancier uses.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?