BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I always look like i havent slept in days so i like to use this product under my eyes often and i really like it. I use a whole bunch of different products but this is one of my favorites. It hydrates right under my eye and i actually look like a functioning human again
Allie F.
Allie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not my favorite because it didnt work well with my favorite under eye concealer but it was great for when i didnt conceal. The formula was thicker than i wanted but it did reduce puffiness and some darkness
Desiree s.
Desiree s.
Works great! 8 would totally recommend to everyone. I haven't found another one like this.
Kari L.
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
This primer is an excellent primer for under the eyes. Provides wonderful moisture and coverage for even those under eye bags. Foundation doesn't appear cracked or caked when applied. I just love this eye primer for everyday and fancier uses.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
A very affordable and effective primer. Elf cosmetics are always a great value for your money
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.
I never even considered using an under eye primer until bI saw ELF had one so I had to try it because I've become an ELF junkie. A lot of their products are my go-to's every day even with all the other brands I have. The quality on most of their products are amazing and at such a great price.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
goes on very smooth does not make under eyes feel very dry does not leave residue or cake
Nikeya C.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Of course you know it's affordable. This is my travel primer I use and it works pretty good. The elf line has improved over the years and I still buy their products.
Mary  Idamis R.
Mary Idamis R.
Carolina
I suffer from severe dark circles,after tried everything,this inexpensive product not only cover smoothly, it brightens the under eye area. Pump,will be a nice feature, other than that I will recommend it to a friend!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
Great primer if you're on a budget! Primer is so important to bring out the colors of your eye shadow, and helps keep it looking fresh all day long!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?