BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
I love this product ! It reduces the ouffiness under my eyes and helps my makeup last longer. ! Defontely makes the purple less noticiable.
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
Love it.. alittle goes a long ways.. I use this every day! I totally recommend it.. definitely worth the price.. elf never disappoints me!
Yarilis V.
Florida
This e.l.f hydrating under eye primer its cheap and its very good for any skin like oily skin to dry or combination, also is long lasting.
Sydnee H.
Uniontown, PA
I personally have oily skin. This product only created more creases under my eyes. I would recommend using this if your skin is dry/normal.
Amber Q.
Not what I expected. Not very hydrating. Left my undereyes dry as the desert. Came with a pump so that was nice but overall not a big fan
Isabel p.
Covina, CA
It is a good brand for me. Not only is some of the things cheap, but they work perfectly. They make your style Pop and they last a while
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
I really like this stuff. It feels incredibly light and it doesn't lead to any creasing or weird textures. I pretty much always use this.
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I really do love this primer! Most of the time I use this as my all over face primer. I have dry skin and I love this hydrating primer!!
Jill B.
Athens, OH
This irritated my eyes. I would recommend using a moisturizer instead. The packaging is very nice but there probably is not much product
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
This primer was kind of greasy feeling for me. I have pretty dry skin. I think a regular face primer would be fine to you. Skip on this
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?