BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
brittney a.
Love love the eye primer ! Totally in love with the entire elf line really ! For the price perfect! Looking for a cheap but great product elf is it! A little goes a long way ! Apply a small amount to the eyes give the perfect look ! Has aloe shea green tea and vitamins in this hydrating primer leaving the face hydrated !
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I am a huge Elf fan, but feel like this product did not work well. I see a lot of positive reviews on this and wonder if I got a bad batch of it. It did nothing for my under eye. The concealer/makeup I used continued to crack and and dry up my under eye. It as a bit unfortunate for me. I may go out and buy another one to test out again.

Follow up review to come...
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Elf has done it again! I will never complain about their prices and so far they have not done any wrong on any of their products! I constantly grab for an elf products if available at the store whenever I'm purchasing make up products! So moisturizing and keeps my under eye area hydrated.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this on a whim hoping that it would help with the creasing that happens under my eyes. I wasn't exactly pleased with this. I've tried using it multiple times and I just don't see that it does anything to help my under eyes . I wouldn't recommend.
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
This product definitely helps plump the area under my eyes where dark circles tend to set in. It is very creamy, with a pinkish tint to it. I love the way it applies, and it's not heavy either. I use this under my regular makeup and it does a lovely job of helping keep my concealer in place and lasting. The price is also very attractive.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
DUPE ALERT! This is a dupe for the smash box hydrating under eye formula. Only... Get this the packaging is actually better. The elf product comes in a pump and smash box comes in a tube which as you near the end is difficult to get product out of. Both products are pink gels. The elf formula is slightly wetter than the smash box but they dry the same. You will end up waiting a bit for the elf one to dry so I recommend applying this FIRST before other primers to give it enough time to dry. The wetness of the product also means a little goes pretty far.

Now for what this does. It increases the coverage of your under eye concealer/ brightener and helps prevent creasing.

Only downside is a little too much product comes out with a pump. I will need to be a bit careful to conserve. It's not the elf products are expensive its that they just sell so quickly they can be difficult to find. To purchase this I had to go to two different stores.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
My favorite thing ever. I love elf because it's so cheap but actually good products. I can't go without this after trying it. It makes my concealer stay on longer. I always had a problem with my concealer looking dry but after using this I don't have that problem anymore!
Priscilla B.
Manhattan, KS
I have fine lines under my eyes and sometimes concealers don't work as I want to. I bought this at my college convenience store and I found it really work. I felt that my fine lines were blurry and were less noticeable. I like this product and for me it works well.
Cheyanne W.
Kirkland
I love this product so much! It only takes a little bit to do the job. Moisturizers beautifully with no sticky or oily residue. Can be used on top of eye cream or by itself! I put this on before I put my under eye concealer on and it helps to keep my eye from getting dry.
This does not prevent creasing, but I don't mind!
Rose L.
For an inexpensive eye product for the delicate eye area, this stuff is amazingly worth more than it can be purchased for. My under eyes look amazing after using this product. It hydrates and creates an amazing base for concealer.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?