BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Denise D.
Denise D.
Bronx, NY
After a week if using g the products I really started to a difference under my eyes.... It felt soft and more vadiant.... It also helped keep my concealer on to cover the tired bags... ☺ would recommend to everyone.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Uvalde, TX
Oh, just another case of a great product with a great price that everyone needs in their life!!! I love the creamy formula that makes my concealer apply beautifully with 0 creasing and 0 cakiness. Great job elf!!!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Van Nuys, CA
Okay let's talk ELF!!! I absolutely love this brand. It's cheap and it works like high end brands I usually use. I'm always hunting the elf section down in target!!! Now I found out they have an actual store. 😍😍😍😍
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
This product works amazingly! It is super inexpensive. My under eyes instantly sag when I apply any makeup so this product helps to tighten and depuff them. This works great for all skin types. Can find at target
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
This was meant to be a dupe for Smashbox's under-eye primer. Usually E.L.F. does a pretty good job for their dupes, but I think I'll stick with Smashbox's version. I can actually feel the difference hours later.
Luz C.
Luz C.
I love elf jus because it helps you with what you need you can basically ding everything for makeup contouring highlights and etc and the pricey is so affordable I recommend it guys try it you will be surprised
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is a great product for people with combination skin. I get dry under my eyes, in between my brows, and around the sides of my nose, and I use this product in all three areas. It helps a lot with dryness!
estephanie c.
estephanie c.
bueno para ser un primer barato dentro de lo que cabe hace su funcion digamos que bien pero como todo producto tiene su envase muy lindo , el producto es suave se puede aplicar con los dedos o con una brocha
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love it!!!❤💕,It's absolutely one of my faves because it gets the job done.I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product like this because it's a very good product.You won't regret it.
Brinda A.
Brinda A.
Pico Rivera , CA
Good but not amazing . It doesn't feel thick on the skin and it blends wonderful , but I just don't see it doing anything to my skin . I feel like there's other products out there that works twice as better
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?