BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Shahadah E.
This product works amazingly! It is super inexpensive. My under eyes instantly sag when I apply any makeup so this product helps to tighten and depuff them. This works great for all skin types. Can find at target
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
This was meant to be a dupe for Smashbox's under-eye primer. Usually E.L.F. does a pretty good job for their dupes, but I think I'll stick with Smashbox's version. I can actually feel the difference hours later.
Luz C.
I love elf jus because it helps you with what you need you can basically ding everything for makeup contouring highlights and etc and the pricey is so affordable I recommend it guys try it you will be surprised
estephanie c.
bueno para ser un primer barato dentro de lo que cabe hace su funcion digamos que bien pero como todo producto tiene su envase muy lindo , el producto es suave se puede aplicar con los dedos o con una brocha
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love it!!!‚̧ūüíē,It's absolutely one of my faves because it gets the job done.I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product like this because it's a very good product.You won't regret it.
Brinda A.
Pico Rivera , CA
Good but not amazing . It doesn't feel thick on the skin and it blends wonderful , but I just don't see it doing anything to my skin . I feel like there's other products out there that works twice as better
Thaís S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like this primer. It really keeps the shadow for a considering time on. It doesn't let my skin oily. Totally recommend this for those ones who wants to try a good primer. For sure I would buy it again.
Shelby S.
I use this on days when I'm exhausted and my under eyes are suffering. This product helps to keep concealer in place and keep my eyes looking great. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from tired eyes!
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I have such an oily skin tone ,and I found out that this made my skin even more oily, i would recommend for some one with non oily skin but overall is a good product and not really have a smell to it.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I absolutely LOVE this under eye primer..it gives me such a nice moisturized feeling before I go in with my concealers!! I would 100% recommend this to anyone who has dry under eyes from time to time.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?