BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I love applying this before applying my foundation and concealer. I tap it onto my undereye and it definitely helps my concealer from creasing!
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I'm not a big makeup person, but my best friend is a makeup fanatic and she swears by this product. She buys this in bulk so she won't run out.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
My go to! Easy to apply, and portable. Helps with fine line appearance and helps to brighten the under eye area too. Affordable and effective!
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
I love this!! I have been using it for three months now, and my eyes and skin under my eyes feel so refreshed and healthy. highly recommend it!
Kai T.
Feels nice to apply but I can’t really see a difference in when I apply it. Could probably help with under eye creasing if that’s a big issue.
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Muy bueno al aplicar se siente la hidratación y deja la zona un poco húmeda para que las sombras se adhieran mejor! Cumple su función adecuada
Elana G.
I do really like this under eye primer. it's more like a eye cream. I use it to prep my skin before makeup. it helps plump up the fine lines.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me gusta mucho este primer, de verdad ayuda muchísimo a la hora de usar maquillaje, a demás de que es un producto necesario para toda chica.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Best drugstore under eye primer!! It makes me feel super hydrated and it cost is really low. The brand is so good and other products too. ☺️
erika d.
This is one of my favorite eye primers. For a price you can't beat! It really gets the job done. Doesn't crease all day. Love this stuff!!
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?