BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
Love this one! Keeps my eye makeup from "melting" on to my under eye. Great primer, use it daily.
Trystan H.
I love hydrating under eye primers and especially inexpensive ones. e.l.f never fails to impress
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is a great product if you have dry undereye area. I use it under my concealer everyday.
Rebecca B.
I love this after my eye cream soaks in. It makes my concealer go on so flawless and smooth.
Kalee H.
Works very well! It's creamy, and really helps! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Marissa T.
Didn't use it enough was soft n smooth but glumpy and no my Fav no comparison it's ok
Allie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not my favorite because it didnt work well with my favorite under eye concealer but it was great for when i didnt conceal. The formula was thicker than i wanted but it did reduce puffiness and some darkness
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Love it makes my eyeshadow last a long time and stay in place its also cheap always have it in my purse
Anna P.
Defiantly helps with makeup not getting creased under your eye, and helps makeup stay in place!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
I got this from cvs for a just to get it. Let me tell you I love it. Its goes on smoothly and even though its not clear it turns clear as you smooth it in. When I've used it, i have seen for myself at least, even though its a primer its hydrating so it's helped me under eyes plumb up. I was very amazed and satisfied with this. I finish off with my elf hd under eye setting powder.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?