BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Rachael  M.
E.L.F. Products are very affordable. This is a great primer! Especially for anyone that can't afford the "bigger" name products!
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I like this because it works and hydrates my eyes and I would use it every morning. I like that it's inexpensive and good quality
Angel A.
Norwalk
Didn't do very well. Didn't really hydrate or work as it was supposed to be. It was a bummer, but I still used the whole bottle.
Isabella W.
I don't really notice much of a difference after I use it- my bags are still loud and proud. But it feels pretty good on my skin.
Abbigail D.
Wasn't good or bad. Didn't seem to do much for my under eyes at all. Didn't help with creasing and that's what I was looking for.
Lisbeth L.
Paterson, NJ
It's amazing because it hides the under eye bag. It's so soft and cute. And it is hydrating too so it makes the product better.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I really like this brand for the price, products might be as great but they work well and I'm very satisfied with the product.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This under eye primer helps keep my dark eye circles in check. Once this is on my face i can use my coverup and I'm good to go.
Ashley Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. It helps to minimize the appearance of lines under eyes, and also reduces the likelihood of dry patches!
Cyra S.
Springfield, MA
I didn’t love but it was useful when I need to do a natural look it’s easy to apply on the face and the prices was very good
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?