BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Deltona, FL
I'm just in love with this, I love how it work well with my under eye, because no other product work so far
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo aplico en toda el área del ojo y eso hace que mi corrector se difumine más fácil, además de que dura por mucho más tiempo.
Tiene como un subtono Rosita/durazno y unos microbrillitos, pero al momento de difuminar se desvanecen.
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

It is also a very good product which is very economical, and everyone can have access to purchase
I have a lot justable and I love eyeliners are very durable
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Bronx, NY
I used it for a short amount of time as I used to work late. But I did like the way it maid my puffy eyes look fresh.
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Really easy to use . Helps giving a fresh look to your eyes and making your makeup lasts for hours.
Emily R.
Emily R.
For the price, this item is a steal! My under eyes really felt refreshed when I used this and it also helped my makeup stay and look nice all day, 2which is great because normally my under eyes get kind of dry and the makeup starts to fade
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
My favorite thing ever. I love elf because it's so cheap but actually good products. I can't go without this after trying it. It makes my concealer stay on longer. I always had a problem with my concealer looking dry but after using this I don't have that problem anymore!
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
I love it. It keeps my under eyes nice and smooth and nice. I use it everyday and at the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it.
Ruweida S.
Ruweida S.
I loved how when applying this product, I personally didn't feel it was sticky. I have used many other products and found them to be very unsatisfing and I hate beyond belief the weird feeling. How it comes off as sticky. I like with the product apply it and it helps with my look.
brittney a.
brittney a.
Love love the eye primer ! Totally in love with the entire elf line really ! For the price perfect! Looking for a cheap but great product elf is it! A little goes a long way ! Apply a small amount to the eyes give the perfect look ! Has aloe shea green tea and vitamins in this hydrating primer leaving the face hydrated !
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?