BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Not too bad of a product and for very low price it's pretty OK. Not the best I have tried but still not the worst either
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my favorite undereye primer! It really moisturizes well and helps keep my concealer from creasing or breaking up!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The best eye shadow primer hands down. It's creamy. Blends your eye shadow perfect. Stays all day and all night long
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
This is amazing! This hydrated my face and made my skin all better! Soft and not dry anymore!! Perfexr for dry skin!
Gwen O.
I use this every time I do my eye make up its amazing. Keeps the skin nice and make up in place. I highly recommend
Maribel R.
hubert
I have that product I used it few time and my under eye looks hydrating. And I like it too because is affordable.
Londyn M.
winston salem
I use this even when I do not wear make up! It really makes a difference if you have dark circles or puffiness.
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
Love how it helps brighten the dark areas under my eyes and holds highlighter in place until I wash my face!
Gabby P.
Elmhurst, IL
Definitely helps to make sure your under eye concealer does not look tacky and it hides chicken scratches!
Bethany W.
It seemed to work, but after a week, and an almost full container, the pump broke and it's useless now.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?