BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Nikolas J.
Walford, IA
This makes my under eyes feel AMAZING! Very refreshing and hydrating! I even feel it helps decrease dark circles and under eye bags!
Joyce l.
This is a great product I would recommend this to everyone , brightens your eyes no more blah look under your eyes with this product
Kaila D.
This item is good for the price. But truthfully, there really isn't a disservice for me when it comes to hydration for under the eye
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how this primer moisturizes the dryness and crepy skin under my eyes. This under eye primes make my concealer look awesome!
Malae T.
Made my black bags go away. I felt like the primer was a little cakey but not enough to notice. It just felt like a lot on my face
Gaby W.
Richfield , MN
I use this everyday and it works wonders! A little dab of this under your eyes and they feel very refreshed. 10/10 would recommend.
Brittanie O.
Newcomerstown
Great under eye primer! Its very thin, more like an eye cream but the last thing you want under your eyes is something heavy.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
I love how this doubles as a moisturizer and primer. I do wish it were a tad thicker. But for the price l, it's definitely not bad.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
Meh. Doesn't really do much. It's expensive considering it doesn't do much.

It's a thin watery consistency. I will not repurchase.
Diana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I like this because it works and hydrates my eyes and I would use it every morning. I like that it's inexpensive and good quality
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?