BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like E.l.f. cosmetics! They are affordable, and work pretty well. I especially like this stidio hydrating under eye primer.. gets the job done!
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
This is great! I hardly ever get enough sleep so I always have bags under my eyes and after using this and then my foundation it seemed to hide the bags!
Isabel D.
This is a great affordable under eye primer, it definitely does its job. It hydrates under my eyes and helps prime, allowing concealer to last longer.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
I don't like this primer. It felt really weird on my skin and my under eye immediately creased. I don't think it did my make up applications any favors
Sheila J.
Waynesville, NC
Best primer for oily eye lids! A little bit goes a long long way! Just dab a bit on each lid and your shadow comes out brighter and stays all day long!
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
GREAT under eye primer! My under eyes always feel moisturized. It applies like a lotion and blends in nicely. The packaging is good, nothing too shabby.
Candace J.
Trenton, TN
Very sticky, doesn't cover very well. Almost like putting water under your eye! 😒 would be a lot better if it hydrated my skin instead of drying it out
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
love this product. It helps my foundation and powder stick to the thin delicate skin under my eyes as well as adds nice highlight to the the area. love
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
It made my makeup appear so smooth I definitely love this product it is cheap I will buy it over and over again. Thank you ELF! I bought it off amazon.
Jennifer D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love that this is inexpensive and wears like it's not. el.f. has definitely become one of my go tos. goes on clear, doesn't smell, and says all day.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?