BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Kaylen H.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I absolutely love this
I use it all day every day and my eye makeup looks fab
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
I think it's a good product , not bad of a price and keeps everything intact
Tabi L.
Tabi L.
Mesa, AZ
This is lovely undertone eyes
It's affordable
It makes my make up look great
La'el H.
La'el H.
This may do something for others, but I didn't find that this made a difference in application or wear time of my concealer... I have dry undereyes, so I was hoping it would make my concealer go on more smoothly, but it just didn't do enough to justify the extra step.
jamie s.
jamie s.
Accoville, WV
I noticed that this product made my under eyes really oily through out the day! I think it would work better for someone with dry skin
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gassville, AR
It works really well! It lasted me for months and I think it smells good. I looked refreshed almost everyday. I recommended it to my mom and she loved it as well.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Under my eyes gets so dry and gross and this helps so much! It makes my concealer look so much better and you only need a tiny bit. It's amazing for the price.
Mychele G.
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
Love it.. alittle goes a long ways.. I use this every day! I totally recommend it.. definitely worth the price.. elf never disappoints me!
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Hydrating, dries good, not tacky, sticky and works. I use this daily. Good drugstore brand.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Strange product. I actually think it accentuates my fine lines and makes my concealer and powder under my eyes look more cakey. It was inexpensive, but didn't really do what I thought it would. Will not repurchase.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?