BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I love applying this before applying my foundation and concealer. I tap it onto my undereye and it definitely helps my concealer from creasing!
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
My go to! Easy to apply, and portable. Helps with fine line appearance and helps to brighten the under eye area too. Affordable and effective!
Maryah H.
, FL
Love Elf and there products.For the price it isn't bad an good quality.I actually like this Mascara leaves my lashes nice an hydrated an long.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I'm not a big makeup person, but my best friend is a makeup fanatic and she swears by this product. She buys this in bulk so she won't run out.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
It's inexpensive and feels great on the skin. I haven't noticed it doing much good though. I can't seem to tell if it's really working or not.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Best drugstore under eye primer!! It makes me feel super hydrated and it cost is really low. The brand is so good and other products too. ☺️
Elana G.
I do really like this under eye primer. it's more like a eye cream. I use it to prep my skin before makeup. it helps plump up the fine lines.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me gusta mucho este primer, de verdad ayuda muchísimo a la hora de usar maquillaje, a demás de que es un producto necesario para toda chica.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
I love this product ! It reduces the ouffiness under my eyes and helps my makeup last longer. ! Defontely makes the purple less noticiable.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
This e.l.f hydrating under eye primer its cheap and its very good for any skin like oily skin to dry or combination, also is long lasting.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?