BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Melissa L.
hope mills , NC
Love this..works really good and the price is really good I'm really love elf makeup right
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
This product feels so good and it makes your make up feel so light. I love this product!
nicole c.
Great stuff really like it goes on easy no clumps great quality really like it
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I absolutely love this
I use it all day every day and my eye makeup looks fab
Meggan P.
Pensacola
It's ok, don't expect miracles. This does work well for the under eye area. If your under eyes are dry or dry out when makeups applied this does help out.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Ok I really like this stuff, especially in the winter months, my concealer will get all dry and gross. When I use this, my concealer stays looking great:
Tabi L.
Mesa, AZ
This is lovely undertone eyes
It's affordable
It makes my make up look great
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
This is great! I hardly ever get enough sleep so I always have bags under my eyes and after using this and then my foundation it seemed to hide the bags!
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
I think it's a good product , not bad of a price and keeps everything intact
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
This is a very good hydrating undereye moisturizer. Light weight and helps my concealer from creasing or settling. You can't beat the price either.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?