BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Kristy P.
This primer seriously cut down on the appearance of fine lines underneath my eyes. Great price for $3. I think this will be a staple once I run out.
Mariah G.
I love this product! It makes my under eyes feel so nice and hydrated but also preps them really well for my concealer. It helps with creasing too!
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
This is a very good hydrating undereye moisturizer. Light weight and helps my concealer from creasing or settling. You can't beat the price either.
Yolanda P.
I love it. It keeps my under eyes nice and smooth and nice. I use it everyday and at the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it.
Zuheidy D.
I've use it so many times! I love how it hydrate your under eye, I love the finish of it and I also use it as a eyelid primer and it works as well!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product is outstanding, especially for the very reasonable price. The quality is amazing and not sacrificing anything quality over quantity!
Emma H.
Radisson, WI
It's so nice for any wrinkles you have on your face. It fits into your wrinkles and is easily coverable by your foundation or any other primers.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
This is amazing and crazy cheap and comes in a convenient size I put this when I wake up and when I go to sleep and my under eyes look brighter.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
I love this!! I have been using it for three months now, and my eyes and skin under my eyes feel so refreshed and healthy. highly recommend it!
Nicole Z.
My under eye area feels way more hydrated and awake after using this. I use it in the morning and it refreshes my eyes. I highly recommend it!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?