BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Karma P.
Karma P.
I enjoy this primer but it doesn't give me a huge difference over my regular primer. Very moisturizing though.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love it. I have really dry under eyes and its helps so much with that and from my concealer from creasing.
Mariee S.
Mariee S.
I LOVE this primer! it's so hydrating and makes my skin feel nice. it's hold my make up so well. Must try!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I start my day with this. even if I'm not going to wear makeup I just feel that it pumps my under eye area.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Pomona, CA
I love this!!! I put it on at night before I go to sleep and when I wake up my under eyes look amazing!!!
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
I've tried this one and it did the job. After usage my under eye circles looked hydrated and replenished.
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
This is a decent eye primer, a little slick but better than nothing! If recommend it for the price.
Melany W.
Melany W.
This product was certainly not perfect, but I did benefit from use. not my favorite elf product
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
I love elf products. This eye primer helps make me look refreshed and I just enjoy the product.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Frazee, MN
I didn't like this very much, but for the price it was alright. I would not buy again though.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?