BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Rachael  M.
Rachael M.
E.L.F. Products are very affordable. This is a great primer! Especially for anyone that can't afford the "bigger" name products!
Euridice C.
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
Another great product. this has a hint of a refreshing feel when I apply it and it helps my concealer from shifting or creasing.
Binni S.
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Do not recommend this product if you had sensitive skin it is not worth it it irritates the skin and dries up the eye area.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Albuquerque, NM
Love it I'm the morning! Works great with my foundation and leaves me looking flawless! Super hydrating and easy to apply.
Arlen D.
Arlen D.
Glendale, AZ
This product is okay! I prefer their other eye primer for eye shadows and such but for the price definitely impressed :)
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
I have an huge issue with under eyes, they are sunken and dark and this does nothing for them. this irritates my eyes.
ann c.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
It is a good product for the amount of money it is. But I personally do not see where it makes much of a difference.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I really like this primer, it works really well, the tube lasted for a long time and it's not expensive at all.
Karma P.
Karma P.
I enjoy this primer but it doesn't give me a huge difference over my regular primer. Very moisturizing though.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love it. I have really dry under eyes and its helps so much with that and from my concealer from creasing.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?