BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eye Primer

• Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love putting this underneath my eyes before foundation/concealer to helping with any creasing I may experience. Adds just enough moisture so my under eyes aren't dry and cakey.
Samantha S.
Dayton, OH
Love this! Cheap, doesn't crease my powder or concealer even on hot hot days! I have oily lids and I put this on them too and it makes them feel so much cleaner, and helps my shadow stay on all day
brittany s.
Selma, AL
Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely adore this stuff!!! I assumed that s ok nce j bought it from walmart it wouldn't work well, but boy was I wrong. It leaves your eyes looking like you slept all night, even if you didnt, and also helps when adding highlighter!!!!
Eisy M.
Madison, WI
El primer de ELF me encanta de hecho todos los productos son súper económicos y tienen una calidad muy buena y son duraderos nunca he tenido ninguna alergia o una mala experiencia
Madi B.
Dertroit
Now out of all of my elf products, this is my absolute favorite buy. It gets rid of those hideous dark circles and makes your face look more alive! People even notice the change!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I am a huge fan of ELF products and their great prices. This under eye primer did not let me down. It goes on like silk and my makeup extends so much further. It is a great buy!
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love this product! I bought this on accident and don't know what to think of it but it's honestly really good! And the price is unbeatable! I love using this during the winter when my skin is drier
sherly l.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite go tos.
Cheap, affordable, but don't let its price fool you as it gets the job DONE.
It is good for all skin types, easily blended and light weight.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this product!!!! Will continue to use this on a daily basis! I am 44 yrs old and need a little help with my lines and wrinkles and this product offers just that.
Monica B.
Murrysville, PA
This product is amazing!! It does not crease on me and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I'm loving ELF products right now. You absolutely can't beat the price either!!
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?