BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Brenda G.
This product comes handy I will always have an issue with setting my concealer with out creasing and this product did the job so happy specially for the price.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

It is also a very good product which is very economical, and everyone can have access to purchase
I have a lot justable and I love eyeliners are very durable
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
I love elf!! This product is amazing and works just like the one at Mac and it's a decent price. I gets rid of my eye circle and make my skin looks amazing.
Meggan P.
Pensacola
It's ok, don't expect miracles. This does work well for the under eye area. If your under eyes are dry or dry out when makeups applied this does help out.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like E.l.f. cosmetics! They are affordable, and work pretty well. I especially like this stidio hydrating under eye primer.. gets the job done!
Joyce L.
Oneonta, NY
Elf produsts all work really well for me ive never had any allergy reactions to elf products which is often an issue for me they are also very economical
lizz c.
I love this! It's very hydrating and cooling which I think helps with some puffiness and it really makes my under eyes look and feel plumper and smoothr
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Ok I really like this stuff, especially in the winter months, my concealer will get all dry and gross. When I use this, my concealer stays looking great:
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
This is great! I hardly ever get enough sleep so I always have bags under my eyes and after using this and then my foundation it seemed to hide the bags!
Kea S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Amazing product when used with ELF primer! Diminishes my under eye area from creasing during my makeup application. Somewhat coming effect when appliedūüôā
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?