BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Emma H.
Emma H.
Radisson, WI
It's so nice for any wrinkles you have on your face. It fits into your wrinkles and is easily coverable by your foundation or any other primers.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Floral City, FL
I'm not a big makeup person, but my best friend is a makeup fanatic and she swears by this product. She buys this in bulk so she won't run out.
leanna b.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
I love this!! I have been using it for three months now, and my eyes and skin under my eyes feel so refreshed and healthy. highly recommend it!
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Love Elf and there products.For the price it isn't bad an good quality.I actually like this Mascara leaves my lashes nice an hydrated an long.
Elana G.
Elana G.
I do really like this under eye primer. it's more like a eye cream. I use it to prep my skin before makeup. it helps plump up the fine lines.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
I really enjoy this product! It definitely helps if you tend to have dry under eyes, which I do! I will be repurchasing!
erika d.
erika d.
This is one of my favorite eye primers. For a price you can't beat! It really gets the job done. Doesn't crease all day. Love this stuff!!
JoAnne M.
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
Love this. Makes your concealer apply easier and look much smoothr throughout the day.
Isabel p.
Isabel p.
Covina, CA
It is a good brand for me. Not only is some of the things cheap, but they work perfectly. They make your style Pop and they last a while
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
This item is good for the price. But truthfully, there really isn't a disservice for me when it comes to hydration for under the eye
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?