BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
sherly l.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite go tos.
Cheap, affordable, but don't let its price fool you as it gets the job DONE.
It is good for all skin types, easily blended and light weight.
Monica B.
Murrysville, PA
This product is amazing!! It does not crease on me and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I'm loving ELF products right now. You absolutely can't beat the price either!!
Nicole K.
Gassville, AR
It works really well! It lasted me for months and I think it smells good. I looked refreshed almost everyday. I recommended it to my mom and she loved it as well.
Raychel S.
For 3$ this is an amazing product. The smell is decent and when you apply it feels cooling and very nice. It is made with aloe as well which is always a bonus :)
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
I wish the elf hydrating face primer was this kind of formula. The formula is cooling and really moisturizing. It's nice to use with creamy and thick concealers.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This is one of my must have on product. This is a thin formula and it suppose to fill in your lines. Also help makes your undereye feeling fresh and awake! I don't really see this at stores so i guess their website is where you can find this item. Very affordable
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
This primer is an excellent primer for under the eyes. Provides wonderful moisture and coverage for even those under eye bags. Foundation doesn't appear cracked or caked when applied. I just love this eye primer for everyday and fancier uses.
Kimberly B.
Under my eyes gets so dry and gross and this helps so much! It makes my concealer look so much better and you only need a tiny bit. It's amazing for the price.
Umika M.
very good. leaves my under eye hydrated and not dry at all. first time ever using just a under we primer and for $3 you can't beat t. a lot of product is given
Brenda G.
This product comes handy I will always have an issue with setting my concealer with out creasing and this product did the job so happy specially for the price.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?