BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Christin V.
Christin V.
East Peoria, IL
I use this almost everyday. it reply does help de-puff the under eyes. I have severe under eye bags and using this along with a serum truly does help
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
This is a great affordable under eye primer, it definitely does its job. It hydrates under my eyes and helps prime, allowing concealer to last longer.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Murrysville, PA
This product is amazing!! It does not crease on me and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I'm loving ELF products right now. You absolutely can't beat the price either!!
Ivy G.
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
I wish the elf hydrating face primer was this kind of formula. The formula is cooling and really moisturizing. It's nice to use with creamy and thick concealers.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Didn't use it enough was soft n smooth but glumpy and no my Fav no comparison it's ok
Alison h.
Alison h.
Broken arrow, OK
I love elf!! This product is amazing and works just like the one at Mac and it's a decent price. I gets rid of my eye circle and make my skin looks amazing.
Christine W.
Christine W.
San Antonio , TX
This primer was kind of greasy feeling for me. I have pretty dry skin. I think a regular face primer would be fine to you. Skip on this
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like E.l.f. cosmetics! They are affordable, and work pretty well. I especially like this stidio hydrating under eye primer.. gets the job done!
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
GREAT under eye primer! My under eyes always feel moisturized. It applies like a lotion and blends in nicely. The packaging is good, nothing too shabby.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love that this is inexpensive and wears like it's not. el.f. has definitely become one of my go tos. goes on clear, doesn't smell, and says all day.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?