BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
jessica s.
clarksville , TN
I love most of Elf Cosmetics products and this under eye primer is definitely one of my liked products. The under eye primer is a light cream that hydrates my under eye and gives it an awake feeling.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Me gusta mucho este primer, de verdad ayuda muchísimo a la hora de usar maquillaje, a demás de que es un producto necesario para toda chica.
Nicole Z.
My under eye area feels way more hydrated and awake after using this. I use it in the morning and it refreshes my eyes. I highly recommend it!
Raychel S.
For 3$ this is an amazing product. The smell is decent and when you apply it feels cooling and very nice. It is made with aloe as well which is always a bonus :)
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love putting this underneath my eyes before foundation/concealer to helping with any creasing I may experience. Adds just enough moisture so my under eyes aren't dry and cakey.
Madi B.
Dertroit
Now out of all of my elf products, this is my absolute favorite buy. It gets rid of those hideous dark circles and makes your face look more alive! People even notice the change!
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I really do love this primer! Most of the time I use this as my all over face primer. I have dry skin and I love this hydrating primer!!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I am a huge fan of ELF products and their great prices. This under eye primer did not let me down. It goes on like silk and my makeup extends so much further. It is a great buy!
Isabel D.
This is a great affordable under eye primer, it definitely does its job. It hydrates under my eyes and helps prime, allowing concealer to last longer.
Christin V.
East Peoria, IL
I use this almost everyday. it reply does help de-puff the under eyes. I have severe under eye bags and using this along with a serum truly does help
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?