BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dayton, OH
Love this! Cheap, doesn't crease my powder or concealer even on hot hot days! I have oily lids and I put this on them too and it makes them feel so much cleaner, and helps my shadow stay on all day
Londyn M.
Londyn M.
winston salem
I use this even when I do not wear make up! It really makes a difference if you have dark circles or puffiness.
jessica s.
jessica s.
clarksville , TN
I love most of Elf Cosmetics products and this under eye primer is definitely one of my liked products. The under eye primer is a light cream that hydrates my under eye and gives it an awake feeling.
Gwen O.
Gwen O.
I use this every time I do my eye make up its amazing. Keeps the skin nice and make up in place. I highly recommend
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
My under eye area feels way more hydrated and awake after using this. I use it in the morning and it refreshes my eyes. I highly recommend it!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love this after my eye cream soaks in. It makes my concealer go on so flawless and smooth.
Madi B.
Madi B.
La Salle, MI
Now out of all of my elf products, this is my absolute favorite buy. It gets rid of those hideous dark circles and makes your face look more alive! People even notice the change!
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
For 3$ this is an amazing product. The smell is decent and when you apply it feels cooling and very nice. It is made with aloe as well which is always a bonus :)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I love putting this underneath my eyes before foundation/concealer to helping with any creasing I may experience. Adds just enough moisture so my under eyes aren't dry and cakey.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I really do love this primer! Most of the time I use this as my all over face primer. I have dry skin and I love this hydrating primer!!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?