BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Makeup J.
Makeup J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this stuff, I dab a little more under my eyes before I put on my concealer and my concealer does not look cakey at all n it keeps my under eye hydrated!! E.L.F is one of the best drug store products in the game and it's super duper affordable!!!
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
I do not feel pretty hydrated after applying this product, but I still use it in my routine when I remember so I can waste the product. I like the packaging but the product seems to just sit on my skin and does not absorb very well, I will not re-purchase.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
I love using this first whenever I have some special event, it helps my makeup last longer, it is easy to apply, stays hydrated this delicate part of the skin and the case is cute and glamorous. Love Matte Finish.I would use again. Great price and quality.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this on a whim hoping that it would help with the creasing that happens under my eyes. I wasn't exactly pleased with this. I've tried using it multiple times and I just don't see that it does anything to help my under eyes . I wouldn't recommend.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
It's just ok. It doesn't seem to be super moisturizing or super extending, it's just kind of mediocre. I am not upset to use it just not excited like other products. I would not repurchase because I don't see a difference when I use it.
Britt S.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
This hydrating primer is awesome. It gets rid of the bags under my eyes and looks better every day I use it. It says clear but comes out pink. It does however go on clear so that's not really a problem. I use it everyday and love it.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
I do not recommend. Not only did the little squirt thing break on my first use but it irritated my skin and made my makeup look patchy and grainy. I will not be buying this product again. Unfortunately because the price was great.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Dang no more stars.. This is my all time favorite of primers... Feels nice and don't let makeup slid all over your face after a few hours.. All of the primers ELF has are great I have each one of them and for the price I'm all in.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
For a very cheap price like all their other products, this is a great quick and easy primer to use. It doesn't seem to crease like some there primers do with shadows. Over all this is a very good product for any type of lid
Laura V.
Laura V.
Use it every time I put on makeup it really helps the concealer go smoothly under my eyes...I kind of think of this as an eye cream more than a primer but it's a great product for $3...it makes my under eye makeup look nice
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?