BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
It's just ok. It doesn't seem to be super moisturizing or super extending, it's just kind of mediocre. I am not upset to use it just not excited like other products. I would not repurchase because I don't see a difference when I use it.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
This hydrating primer is awesome. It gets rid of the bags under my eyes and looks better every day I use it. It says clear but comes out pink. It does however go on clear so that's not really a problem. I use it everyday and love it.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
I do not recommend. Not only did the little squirt thing break on my first use but it irritated my skin and made my makeup look patchy and grainy. I will not be buying this product again. Unfortunately because the price was great.
Shannon A.
Choctaw, OK
Dang no more stars.. This is my all time favorite of primers... Feels nice and don't let makeup slid all over your face after a few hours.. All of the primers ELF has are great I have each one of them and for the price I'm all in.
Jamie C.
For a very cheap price like all their other products, this is a great quick and easy primer to use. It doesn't seem to crease like some there primers do with shadows. Over all this is a very good product for any type of lid
Laura V.
Use it every time I put on makeup it really helps the concealer go smoothly under my eyes...I kind of think of this as an eye cream more than a primer but it's a great product for $3...it makes my under eye makeup look nice
Sundy H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure how to feel about this. It feels nice to apply it under my eyes when I get ready in the morning, but I'm not sure I see much of a difference between using and not using this product before I apply my makeup.
Denise D.
Bronx, NY
After a week if using g the products I really started to a difference under my eyes.... It felt soft and more vadiant.... It also helped keep my concealer on to cover the tired bags... ‚ėļ would recommend to everyone.
Melissa O.
Van Nuys, CA
Okay let's talk ELF!!! I absolutely love this brand. It's cheap and it works like high end brands I usually use. I'm always hunting the elf section down in target!!! Now I found out they have an actual store. ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Julie G.
Uvalde, TX
Oh, just another case of a great product with a great price that everyone needs in their life!!! I love the creamy formula that makes my concealer apply beautifully with 0 creasing and 0 cakiness. Great job elf!!!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?