BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...3 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Brittany F.
I bought this online at ulta and I have to admit I really like it. It's cheap so that's a plus but i have to use so much to cover my bags that this primer really helps!
Candice R.
This is perfect for someone who's under eyes are starting to get slightly drier as they age (like me). It's not super, extremely hydrating but it gives just enough to keep my under eyes from looking dry and cakey. I don't know that it would work as well for someone with extremely dry under eyes. I use a heavy eye cream and then I apply this under my eye after my foundation and before my concealer and it seems to work great. And for $3 you literally can't beat it!! Invest in a good eye cream and use this for makeup application! e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Under Eye Primer
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
I got this from cvs for a just to get it. Let me tell you I love it. Its goes on smoothly and even though its not clear it turns clear as you smooth it in. When I've used it, i have seen for myself at least, even though its a primer its hydrating so it's helped me under eyes plumb up. I was very amazed and satisfied with this. I finish off with my elf hd under eye setting powder.
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I honestly love this under eye primer. I have dark under eye circles so I definitely use concealer to hide them. My problem was that the concealer would crease into my under eye "wrinkles" and it would look cakey to me. I didn't have enough money to splurge on a top end primer but I luckily came across this beauty. I use every time I apply concealer now. It prevents the makeup from getting into my lines and keeps it from smudging throughout the day. I'll keep buying it!
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
It's super affordable and hydrates my under eye area really well. I use a lot of different hydrating products in the winter because my skin is super dry and this is one of them. This primer gives my under eyes the perfect base for concealer and highlighting. Even after baking I don't feel dried out or flakey and I've definitely noticed a difference when it comes to applying my makeup.
Cydnie B.
Chandler, AZ
I had never used an under eye primer before this one. I originally purchased it mistaking it for an eyelid primer... lol! I did use it under my eyes once I found out what it really was. I wasn't a huge fan. My undereyes don't typically crease and aren't dry so this didn't do much for me. It also seemed quite tacky and hard to rub into the skin.
Natyra C.
I enjoy this product. A little bit goes a long way. I use this whenever I remember and I do see a difference. My friend actually got this for me, but I would repurchase this. It is worth the price and does what it claims. You do have to wait a little for it to dry but it doesn't take very long. This has helped reduce or remove creasing when I use concealer that are known for creasing. Great to use as a primer for thicker concealers.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
My 30 year old under eye absolutely loves and needed this product! This under Eye primer hydrates my dry skin and keeps my Concealer smooth, crease, cakey, and flake free. It comes in a sleek black container with a pump. Applies just like a normal primer. Not exactly a matte primer, but you don't want a matte primer on super dry skin anyways. I will continue to purchase this product because for the price and quality, you cannot beat it.
Selena M.
Hartman
I would like to begin by saying that I had adore their prices are sensational with nice quality products. I received this primer as a gift and fell in love with it it really helped moisturize and set my foundation properly. It doesn't quite compete with high-end primers however it is definitely in the race and is it a sensational product for the price. Would recommend to my beauty gurus on a budget.
Eileen K.
Brooklyn, NY
The low price point is what made my give this a shot, but you know what?  It's excellent!  It's a very light formula so you don't have to worry about building up too much product under your eye.  It does a great job of just giving a little extra hydration and plumpness to the under eye.  I don't know that it makes my concealers last longer, but they definitely go on smoother.  I'll buy this again!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?