BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
This stuff is so great if yo have dry under eyes! It helps with wrinkles and fine lines and also hydrates to help keep your under eye concealer from becoming cakey. Total must have!!!!!!!!! Elf you've done it again! <3
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
This primer is amazing! Not only does it help keep my concealer from creasing but it also moisturizes under my eyes! That's always a plus for me! Also, it's extremely affordable!!
Cyra S.
Cyra S.
Springfield, MA
I didn’t love but it was useful when I need to do a natural look it’s easy to apply on the face and the prices was very good
Amber M.
Amber M.
Old Town, FL
I think this is a wonderful product!. I find that my concealer and powder goes on much smoothr and prevents the cake look that we all dread!. This is a drugstore priced little gem and I will never be without it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have so many backups of this because I can't be without it! It hydrates my under eyes andkeeps my concealer from creasing. I tried to go without it once when it ran out and I couldn't do it. I love this stuff so so much!
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
Uniontown, PA
I personally have oily skin. This product only created more creases under my eyes. I would recommend using this if your skin is dry/normal.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Norwalk
Didn't do very well. Didn't really hydrate or work as it was supposed to be. It was a bummer, but I still used the whole bottle.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
Love how it helps brighten the dark areas under my eyes and holds highlighter in place until I wash my face!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dayton, OH
Love this! Cheap, doesn't crease my powder or concealer even on hot hot days! I have oily lids and I put this on them too and it makes them feel so much cleaner, and helps my shadow stay on all day
Londyn M.
Londyn M.
winston salem
I use this even when I do not wear make up! It really makes a difference if you have dark circles or puffiness.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?