BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Thaís S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like this primer. It really keeps the shadow for a considering time on. It doesn't let my skin oily. Totally recommend this for those ones who wants to try a good primer. For sure I would buy it again.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
It really hides the fine line and wrinkles underneath your eyes, so the concealer can go on perfectly. It really hydrates my under eyes and it feels really good.
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
As long as you allow it a few minutes to soak in before setting, this primer works great to easily hide those dark circles under your eyes! Works just as well as the higher end primers. I have oily skin and this works great for me.
estephanie c.
bueno para ser un primer barato dentro de lo que cabe hace su funcion digamos que bien pero como todo producto tiene su envase muy lindo , el producto es suave se puede aplicar con los dedos o con una brocha
Kara M.
Clovis, NM
Great primer, does not cake and goes on smooth. This was my first time using this product. I found it to be pretty comparable to other primers. Good value at a low cost.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
I love most of Elf Cosmetics products and this under eye primer is definitely one of my liked products. The under eye primer is a light cream that hydrates my under eye and gives it an awake feeling.
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
Ehhhhh it was ok not really for me. I tried to use but it just wasn't working out. There just wasn't anything special about this product for me to want to buy it again
Tatíana S.
It is very good under eye moisturizer and primer. Shipped super fast. Applies easily and doesn't cake throughout the day. Love this stuff and the botanical ingredients!
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
Of course you know it's affordable. This is my travel primer I use and it works pretty good. The elf line has improved over the years and I still buy their products.
Denise D.
Bronx, NY
After a week if using g the products I really started to a difference under my eyes.... It felt soft and more vadiant.... It also helped keep my concealer on to cover the tired bags... ☺ would recommend to everyone.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Carol J.
Does this product help with preventing concealer with creasing under the eyes? This is a constant struggle no matter what concealer I use. I recently started using a better eye cream but it is still so frustrating. Anyone else have this issue? Does this product help???
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?