BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Kristin B.
I put this on before my under eye concealer. Honestly, I don't know that it does any more than another moisturizing eye cream would do. I still have concealer that sinks into some of the fine lines along my eyes. Still on the fence about it.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This product felt nice under my eyes. It made them feel cool and over all just felt nice. However I didn't notice any difference in the condition of my under eye. I also didn't notice any effects on how well my makeup lasted.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
This didn't work too well for me. It is cheap so I wasn't expecting too much. Hydrated my under eyes a little bit but I needed more. Didn't help with creasing either, which is what I really wanted.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
I had high hopes for this, but I was super disappointed. It creases so badly around my eyes under my concealer. I might give it another try after letting it set in for awhile longer before I apply my concealer and base.
Elizabeth N.
Plano, TX
This is okay if you are looking to moisturize under your eyes, but there is no difference with my under eye concealer... I have tried it with several and like I said I don't see the difference, but it is a good eye cream.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
This stuff is so great if yo have dry under eyes! It helps with wrinkles and fine lines and also hydrates to help keep your under eye concealer from becoming cakey. Total must have!!!!!!!!! Elf you've done it again! <3
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
This primer is amazing! Not only does it help keep my concealer from creasing but it also moisturizes under my eyes! That's always a plus for me! Also, it's extremely affordable!!
Amber M.
Old Town, FL
I think this is a wonderful product!. I find that my concealer and powder goes on much smoothr and prevents the cake look that we all dread!. This is a drugstore priced little gem and I will never be without it.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have so many backups of this because I can't be without it! It hydrates my under eyes andkeeps my concealer from creasing. I tried to go without it once when it ran out and I couldn't do it. I love this stuff so so much!
Samantha S.
Dayton, OH
Love this! Cheap, doesn't crease my powder or concealer even on hot hot days! I have oily lids and I put this on them too and it makes them feel so much cleaner, and helps my shadow stay on all day
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?