BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
This is great! I hardly ever get enough sleep so I always have bags under my eyes and after using this and then my foundation it seemed to hide the bags!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
I love this product ! It reduces the ouffiness under my eyes and helps my makeup last longer. ! Defontely makes the purple less noticiable.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I am very impressed with this under eye primer. Not only does it hydrate, but it prevents your foundation from sinking into your fine lines. This is a plus consider as a woman in my forties. Highly recommend it. And it's only $3! Amazing!
Abbigail D.
Abbigail D.
Wasn't good or bad. Didn't seem to do much for my under eyes at all. Didn't help with creasing and that's what I was looking for.
Maren A.
Maren A.
Richlands, NC
Wow! I love this product. It's so lightweight, doesn't irritate under my eyes, AND it does everything it is described as being able to do- keeps concealer and leader from getting in the creases under your eyes. I love it. It's amazing.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
It seemed to work, but after a week, and an almost full container, the pump broke and it's useless now.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
I put this on before my under eye concealer. Honestly, I don't know that it does any more than another moisturizing eye cream would do. I still have concealer that sinks into some of the fine lines along my eyes. Still on the fence about it.
Brittanie O.
Brittanie O.
Newcomerstown
Great under eye primer! Its very thin, more like an eye cream but the last thing you want under your eyes is something heavy.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This product felt nice under my eyes. It made them feel cool and over all just felt nice. However I didn't notice any difference in the condition of my under eye. I also didn't notice any effects on how well my makeup lasted.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I had high hopes for this, but I was super disappointed. It creases so badly around my eyes under my concealer. I might give it another try after letting it set in for awhile longer before I apply my concealer and base.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?