BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
ABSOLUTELY love it ! i have bought other primers in the past and none have ever left my skin feeling like the ones from elf ! I love the product! the best part of it is that its not that expensive and works just great ! ive met make up artist that use this type of primer !
nacoshia b.
Grand haven, MI
I didn't notice a drastic difference in hydration but it did make my skin seem a bit smoother than normal. It didn't mess with my concealer at all which is a plus.
Tamar J.
This under eye primer is great for when you have bags or dark circles because when you apply this before applying foundation or concealer it reduces creasing and helps the foundation/concealer stay all day.
Jessica B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Some days I feel it works great at hydrating my under eye and keeping my concealer looking nice, other days it balls up on my face or causes my concealer to crease. Not sure why this happens. I use the same products every single day so I don't know what could be causing these problems. This would work great as a nighttime hydrating cream for dry under eyes though. I think I'll start using it as that.
Vilma V.
I am very impressed with this under eye primer. Not only does it hydrate, but it prevents your foundation from sinking into your fine lines. This is a plus consider as a woman in my forties. Highly recommend it. And it's only $3! Amazing!
Maren A.
Richlands, NC
Wow! I love this product. It's so lightweight, doesn't irritate under my eyes, AND it does everything it is described as being able to do- keeps concealer and leader from getting in the creases under your eyes. I love it. It's amazing.
Marlene J.
I do not feel pretty hydrated after applying this product, but I still use it in my routine when I remember so I can waste the product. I like the packaging but the product seems to just sit on my skin and does not absorb very well, I will not re-purchase.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
I love this under eye primer for so many reasons! It helps my under eyes look refreshed and new! It is easy to apply and blend, and for me it helped to hide my pores under my eyes, but it works differently for everyone! I recommend trying it if you want to see what it is like, or you have dark circles underneath your eyes!
River B.
Buffalo, NY
Very moisturizing, very affordable, love the brand, very effective, although can be difficult to find in stores.
Sarah B.
This is a great product for people with combination skin. I get dry under my eyes, in between my brows, and around the sides of my nose, and I use this product in all three areas. It helps a lot with dryness!
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?