BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
This stuff is so great if yo have dry under eyes! It helps with wrinkles and fine lines and also hydrates to help keep your under eye concealer from becoming cakey. Total must have!!!!!!!!! Elf you've done it again! <3
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Tends to work well to prevent any undereye creasing. I apply it to both the top and bottom parts of my eye area. Silky and creamy texture. I would highly recommend this to everyone!!
Brinda A.
Pico Rivera , CA
Good but not amazing . It doesn't feel thick on the skin and it blends wonderful , but I just don't see it doing anything to my skin . I feel like there's other products out there that works twice as better
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
This primer is amazing! Not only does it help keep my concealer from creasing but it also moisturizes under my eyes! That's always a plus for me! Also, it's extremely affordable!!
Shelby S.
I use this on days when I'm exhausted and my under eyes are suffering. This product helps to keep concealer in place and keep my eyes looking great. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from tired eyes!
Denene
I love this stuff. I use it under my eyes prior to makeup application and my eyes accept concealer so nicely. They don't look crepey. I have dry skin and this has changed my game in all the best ways.
Steph S.
I love e.l.f. Hydrating Under Eye Primer in clear. As a nurse, ensuring my makeup stays intact for 12+ hours is important to me. This primer helps prevent my eye concealer popping through my wrinkles. The smoothie, silky texture allows my eye makeup application flawless.
Maren A.
Richlands, NC
Wow! I love this product. It's so lightweight, doesn't irritate under my eyes, AND it does everything it is described as being able to do- keeps concealer and leader from getting in the creases under your eyes. I love it. It's amazing.
Adanna D.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product! i needed a primer that would cover up my pores and allow my skin to not get as oily during the day and honestly this one definitely did the job for me.
La'el H.
This may do something for others, but I didn't find that this made a difference in application or wear time of my concealer... I have dry undereyes, so I was hoping it would make my concealer go on more smoothly, but it just didn't do enough to justify the extra step.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?