BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get whe...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Jenny N.
This is a very inexpensive brand that is easy on the pocket so I thought I would try this for my under eye. It did work but lasted for maybe 1 hour before things began to smudge and run.
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
For the price this is a great product! I have used other products similar to this one that I like better but not worth the price. This is affordable and still gets the job done. I would recommend this to a friend!
Roberta T.
This product does feel hydrating but it also seems to mix well when I put my concealer onto it. It dries up so I had to put on kinda quickly but other than that, it does actually work.
Frankie E.
Helps to spread my concealer when my under eyes are moisturizer. It does not help with the puffiness but it is amazin at giving it the hydration it needs. Will definitely recommend this.
gracie f.
heyworth
I love this product! I use it on both my under eyes and my eyelids before I apply my eye shadow base and eyeshadow. It hydrates and creates a really nice base for my other makeup.
Krystal J.
I have dry under-eyes with fine lines and wrinkles which causes my concealer to crease horribly. I have tried applying different eye creams, but to no avail. I bought this little $3 under eye primer and it works for me. I love it and I love the price even more. Yep, had to get a back-up too!!
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
I will say that this product does feel hydrating alone and smells okay but after applying my concealer I noticed that the concealer just looked cakey. You know when you apply too much product under the eye area and your concealer starts coming off in some areas? Thats what happens with this even if I apply the smallest amount. I just use eyeshadow primer underneath the eyes and I've noticed it helps with concealer. I did see that some girls just use this at night to hydrate. I think I will try to do that with it instead so that I don't waste product.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Doesnt have a scent the texture of it is very creamy and with a luminous touch i find my under eyes look way better when i wear this primer i love it and its only $3!
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
I live for this primer!! I have very dry under eyes and this is the only product that I find helps my under eyes calm down. It's so inexpensive and there's so much product that it lasts forever. I recommend this.
Melissa B.
Chatsworth, GA
Love this product!!!! Will continue to use this on a daily basis! I am 44 yrs old and need a little help with my lines and wrinkles and this product offers just that.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?