BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Denver
I didn't notice a difference when I used this. My makeup appeared the same as before I used it. Not to say it isn't a good product, I just didn't see a difference
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
I live for this primer!! I have very dry under eyes and this is the only product that I find helps my under eyes calm down. It's so inexpensive and there's so much product that it lasts forever. I recommend this.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
ABSOLUTELY love it ! i have bought other primers in the past and none have ever left my skin feeling like the ones from elf ! I love the product! the best part of it is that its not that expensive and works just great ! ive met make up artist that use this type of primer !
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Somerset, KY
For the price this is a great product! I have used other products similar to this one that I like better but not worth the price. This is affordable and still gets the job done. I would recommend this to a friend!
nacoshia b.
nacoshia b.
Grand haven, MI
I didn't notice a drastic difference in hydration but it did make my skin seem a bit smoother than normal. It didn't mess with my concealer at all which is a plus.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Some days I feel it works great at hydrating my under eye and keeping my concealer looking nice, other days it balls up on my face or causes my concealer to crease. Not sure why this happens. I use the same products every single day so I don't know what could be causing these problems. This would work great as a nighttime hydrating cream for dry under eyes though. I think I'll start using it as that.
gracie f.
gracie f.
heyworth
I love this product! I use it on both my under eyes and my eyelids before I apply my eye shadow base and eyeshadow. It hydrates and creates a really nice base for my other makeup.
Tamar J.
Tamar J.
This under eye primer is great for when you have bags or dark circles because when you apply this before applying foundation or concealer it reduces creasing and helps the foundation/concealer stay all day.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
This is a very good hydrating undereye moisturizer. Light weight and helps my concealer from creasing or settling. You can't beat the price either.
Meggan P.
Meggan P.
Pensacola
It's ok, don't expect miracles. This does work well for the under eye area. If your under eyes are dry or dry out when makeups applied this does help out.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?