BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
So far so good very moisturizing and promising I find myself very confident in this product. It is very easy to apply and a little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I just absolutely love it
Nicole G.
Rochester, MI
This allows your eyeshadow to go on way smoother and more even than before. It is very easy to use and does not take long to apply. If i were to say one thing i would change is it sometimes gets cakey.
Alex S.
I didn't like this product at all. I have slightly dry under eyes and I bought this to hydrate them before putting on makeup. This didn't blend into the skin at all, just sat on top and smeared around, and then when I put concealer on it make my under eyes look way worse than before.
Marta V.
it does a good job at priming, so I'd say this product is worth the money you spend, especially since it's so inexpensive! I will say that if you don't use moisturizer on your eyelid, this will defiantly help with dryness!
Marie Jasmine S.
I am on my second bottle and Im not sure its consistently making a difference. It doesnt help my concealer last longer, but it does help it apply smoothly. It doesnt break me out and it is only $3.
Gianna A.
does not prime whatsoever. Very bad product. The whole product can be approved. The packaging is sleek and simple which is nice. I used it once but did not do its job so I would not ever buy this product or recommend it
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is more of a moisturizer primer than a silicone primer. I found that my concealer went on a blended much better. Did not keep concealer out of my fine lines, but didn't expect it too.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I put this on about 5 minutes before I put on make up. Helps keep the make up on under my eyes which is the first place it starts running. No more fixing conceal two minutes after applying
Maggie M.
I love this primer! It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. When I use this primer I feel like my powdered cover-up looks natural instead of it being obvious that I am wearing makeup. It is a great price for the quality of product. I would recommend this to others.
Riley M.
47012
This product was very liquidy but it did reduce under eye lines and creasing. Could use improvement because it did not make my product last longer. My eye color is brown. This product was pretty easy to use all except it was liquidy and gave out too much
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Within hours of putting on my make up I get that black smudge under My eyes. Will this primer when applied under the lash line prevent me from looking like a raccoon by lunch time? What is the best way to keep my eyeliner and mascara in place throughout the day?
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?