BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #24 in Eyelid Primer

• looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when ...2 Answers
  • What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at my ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
Riley M.
Riley M.
47012
This product was very liquidy but it did reduce under eye lines and creasing. Could use improvement because it did not make my product last longer. My eye color is brown. This product was pretty easy to use all except it was liquidy and gave out too much
Roberta T.
Roberta T.
This product does feel hydrating but it also seems to mix well when I put my concealer onto it. It dries up so I had to put on kinda quickly but other than that, it does actually work.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mascoutah, IL
This helps hydrate my under eyes. I have dry skin and this helps keep my concealer from caking up under my eyes. It's very affordable. A little goes a long way there is not much in the tube but not much is needed.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
I have dry under-eyes with fine lines and wrinkles which causes my concealer to crease horribly. I have tried applying different eye creams, but to no avail. I bought this little $3 under eye primer and it works for me. I love it and I love the price even more. Yep, had to get a back-up too!!
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
I will say that this product does feel hydrating alone and smells okay but after applying my concealer I noticed that the concealer just looked cakey. You know when you apply too much product under the eye area and your concealer starts coming off in some areas? Thats what happens with this even if I apply the smallest amount. I just use eyeshadow primer underneath the eyes and I've noticed it helps with concealer. I did see that some girls just use this at night to hydrate. I think I will try to do that with it instead so that I don't waste product.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
This primer is my favorite! I love all e.l.f. products!! Their eye primer isn't too sticky, and it is very moisturizing. I can see my bags under my eyes disappearing and virtually gone after i use the product and finish applying the rest of my e.l.f. cosmetics!
DANIELLE T.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
I put this on about 5 minutes before I put on make up. Helps keep the make up on under my eyes which is the first place it starts running. No more fixing conceal two minutes after applying
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
It works pretty well. I AM SATISFIED! Especially considering how cheap it was. Be sure to follow up with e.l.f. HD Undereye Concealer Setting Powder with Brush
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Doesnt have a scent the texture of it is very creamy and with a luminous touch i find my under eyes look way better when i wear this primer i love it and its only $3!
Cara F.
Cara F.
Bentonville
This product works well.  It really feels good in the morning when my eyes are puffy.  Great value good price. This was my first time to purchase.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Bamberg , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
LRose B.
LRose B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have never used primer before but have hear the benefits. Does it matter if you use an all over primer or just an eye primer?