BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyelid Primer

• What drugstore can I buy this at? I don't think they have it at m...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye creasing?1 Answers
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Elf is one of the brands that never fails me. I grab this on occasions where I feel like my eyes look darker than usual especially during allergy season I wear extra concealor to hide my under eyes bags
Rachel W.
Manchester, NH
I love this product but not for myself. I have very oily skin and I just feel that it pushes around the oil instead of hydrating my under eyes. I also noticed that my under eyes looked a little glossy before I decided to set them with powder!
Elizabeth N.
Plano, TX
This is okay if you are looking to moisturize under your eyes, but there is no difference with my under eye concealer... I have tried it with several and like I said I don't see the difference, but it is a good eye cream.
Bridget Y.
It really helped my concealer to not get into my fine lines! It didn't take long to dry and my concealer went on great after the primer dried. It also has a little bit of a pink tint to it.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
I had high hopes for this, but I was super disappointed. It creases so badly around my eyes under my concealer. I might give it another try after letting it set in for awhile longer before I apply my concealer and base.
Makeup J.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this stuff, I dab a little more under my eyes before I put on my concealer and my concealer does not look cakey at all n it keeps my under eye hydrated!! E.L.F is one of the best drug store products in the game and it's super duper affordable!!!
Trish
This product is probably one of the holy grail products of e.l.f, it's one of the cheapest under eye primer out there I believe and it really does help my concealer stay on and not crease or anything of that sort. I also comes in a convenient packaging.
Melissa O.
Van Nuys, CA
Okay let's talk ELF!!! I absolutely love this brand. It's cheap and it works like high end brands I usually use. I'm always hunting the elf section down in target!!! Now I found out they have an actual store. ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Luna D.
I love Elf's hydrating under eye primer. It helps to smooth out all my fine lines and wrinkles and makes my concealer stick to my skin and stay on. It's super affordable and well worth your money!
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I don't think this does a whole lot to correct my dark under eye circles, however it is effective at hydrating this area and does not irritate my eyes at all. I think it's worth it for the price if you're a baller on a budget
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know if this is doing anything for me... I use my usual Dermalogica eye cream then this before using concealer. How do you use it?
Tina B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm very interested in this product? Where can I buy it online?
Katelyn G.
Columbia , SC
looking for an inexpensive fix to the under eye creases i get when applying concealer. is this product helpful for that?
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Will this help cover and or lift under eye bags?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?